• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MikIsOnline

I was about to open a new thread, but it's best to reply here!
I have 2 regrets:
- I decided to stop playing in 2007. That was due to a difficult work situation and maybe some frustration. As a matter of fact, I had a user here but I had to open this new account because the mailbox I used does not exists anymore!
- I sold ALL my guitars, except for my Luke II (Steve Morse, Axis, Silouhette, JP6 and a Strat).
I'm now back in business. Lesson learned: never, ever sell a MusicMan!

ZeroFivefour

3 Regrets. 1: Selling my first EBMM guitar. A Luke 1 with floyd/gotoh, (to a very good friend). I needed the cash and assumed EBMM would continue to manufacture Luke 1's with floyds. 2: Not Recessing the Floyd on my 2004 axis sooner. 3: Not getting an EBMM guitar sooner.

Jamie M

Selling my first ASS, it was battered when I it bought and all my other MM guitars since have been nicer but I do regret not still having it.

Achilles

I remember seeing a Blue EVH music man in a guitar shop when I was a teenager when they were new. It caught my eye and Ed was my favorite guitar player. About 15 years later I was able to buy one. Then I was dumb and sold it about 10 years ago. Now I'm on a quest to find another one. If anyone has a blue one in good condition and are thinking about selling it please let me know. Thanks

Top Bottom