• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Kristopher

Thanks for this. I'm not a big poster but I do read every day and yeah the bad stuff makes a difference.

DTG

I hear ya and will follow the rules, it's just I am Irish and tend to get the butt end of the jokes and abuse ( not here) and I would admit to making a stupid comment about the French but it's just my sense of humour. It won't happen again I. can see your point.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt you, I can still here my mum singing it to me when I was a kid I just think it's a pity it not true anymore. People get " offended" to easy now days. But yes I totally see your point and sorry to any nation I may have offended in the past.
The bit about the girls could not be more true I posted a pic of our singer a few months ago and was very unsure about doing it but I am Awful proud of her, that said we did keep it clean that time!
Your house your rules BP and I won't break them ( again!)
Dave

bovinehost

Administrator
There will always be - always should be - the good natured give and take between the guitar players and the real musicians.

I mean, guitar players and bass players.

:)

five7

Due to all the **** talking my friend will no longer be on this forum. It would be nice if everyone could live by the golden rule! BP has a great forum here, please show some respect to fellow human beings. There was no need for this to happen! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

bovinehost

Administrator
Due to all the **** talking my friend will no longer be on this forum. It would be nice if everyone could live by the golden rule! BP has a great forum here, please show some respect to fellow human beings. There was no need for this to happen! :(

I've had a conversation with the person in question (let's leave names out of it in case things work out, which they often do) and have explained the situation as best I can. No one was attacked, there were no sexual innuendos, it was simply a joke that was meant one way (harmless) and taken another (personal insult).

Joking around with each other was not meant to stop. There is a history of such things, in fact, of deflating each others' balloons and so on. If every time someone said something vaguely insulting to me I slammed the laptop closed and decided I'd been grievously injured somehow, my laptop would be broken beyond repair and I'd be in therapy. So....

....I think we can move on from this.

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
I think I need to check to see if my knobs are still straight.

Mummy002.jpg

(Those of you who are too new to get this, move along. Not worth explaining.)

Big Poppa

NO your father in law did.....

Listen....I like Sit on my bass a lot. I really cant do anything when someone leaves the forum when I or the mods didnt do anything wrong.... In this case Craig apologised and unfortunately a few others continued the joke....Most would laugh a little and move on....

57 I dont believe that the forum decorum was a problem here...a little insensitivity and hypersensitivity A lethal combo

DTG

I think I need to check to see if my knobs are still straight.

Mummy002.jpg

(Those of you who are too new to get this, move along. Not worth explaining.)

Still feelin our pain!
Btw pickin up fran's bongo 5 on Tuesday ! Funny how I can't wait to have a bongo in my paws again!
Sorry for the hijack

Psycho Ward

Since we are clearing the air I need to mention this. I get many emails, pm's and certified letters due to this forum and I should post this as public information.... I'm not a "real" King, no royal blood anywhere in the family. It's just a little forum fun thing, you know, make believe. I own several left handed EBMM basses, I advocate for more left handed basses, but in reality it is just a forum title given to me by BP, that's ALL it is, just for FUN!

The Kingdom of Lefthanzia is an imaginary kingdom, I AM NOT A KING!

So to answer some of the pm's I get here... my children will NOT participate in arranged marriages, there is no dowry. I have NO peons or serfs. I've have never owned a guillotine and even if I did I wouldn't let you borrow it (you know who you are)! I have no power to knight anyone, even if it would help you get a gig, girl OR a bank loan. sorry. And lastly to the IRS, "yeah, a real king would make more money...."

Listen to BP and Jack, lets keep this place fun and on track, remember who's house you're in. Now back to being an imaginary King (here only) and now I'm going to do something royal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom