• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

Sad news that a great musician and member of an influential band, Glenn Frey has passed at way to young age.

Love the Eagles and seen them many times over my life. Hotel California is one of the greatest albums. He will be missed.

mikeller

RIP - just saw that on the evening news and Facebook. Also just passed Dale Griffin founding member and drummer of Mott The Hoople. Also 67

QuietSpike

Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
such a fine sight to see
It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford
slowin' down to take a look at me

Take it easy, Glenn. And thank you.

Sweat

Awesome and perfect, thanks:) Funny I am in the process of getting ready to sell my house and move and have been packing for months, packed most of my music but one of the few CD's I kept out is a Eagles greatest hits CD, go figure:) Will be in the CD in the morning.

Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
such a fine sight to see
It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford
slowin' down to take a look at me

Take it easy, Glenn. And thank you.

GWDavis28

I saw this last night, so sad, he was a great talent and will be missed. Too many are passing away.

Glenn |B)

kestrou

Remember when we lost rock icons because of drugs and fast cars? The "27 club"...

The rock stars of our youth are locked in our minds "in their prime", but now we lose them to old age... :(

Kevin

kbaim

Had Eagles greatest hits in heavy rotation last couple days. Used to see him all the time at Laker games back in the showtime days.
Leaves a lot of good music, and The History of The Eagles is one of the very best docs ive seen in a while.
Never went to see them live. Wish i had

kestrou

I played a gig in/around Corona, California about three years ago, and the sound guy was Glenn Frey's nephew.

Don't remember the guy's name now, but he looked just like him and we had a Bakst talking about his uncle Glenn and how he helped his nephew into the business.

Kevin

Top Bottom