• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

txaggie929

Speaking of all the messages on the FB group......did the page get deleted or shutdown? I just now tried to go to it, and it's not showing up in my FB Groups list anymore. I searched Google for it and I get the message of T"he link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

Anybody else seeing the same thing?

MetalMilitia

Well, I came here looking for answers after contacting CS and I found their answer unsatisfactory and non helpful tbh. I wanted to see if someone else have the problem of cracks in their guitars and found that Mace13 had the same issue and got a replacement. Yes, the guitar is a piece of wood that might have looked perfect leaving the factory but then developed the cracks due to string tension/shipping etc.. I love my Majesty and I'm looking into getting another MM guitar. But I got really anxious when I got this reply from CS through email: "Unfortunately we do not have experience fixing wood cracks at the headstock in factory. A skilled luthier may be able to offer advice on repairing that." Really? lol. I won't lie this email answer got me pissed. Thankfully, I called and Joel from CS helped me sending the guitar back for inspection. That's all I wanted to do. That's what online forums are for, to try to troubleshoot and get help. We are not just bitc#ing for attention lol. Anyway just wanted to share my experience

tbonesullivan

I posted a "trying to help" message to the guy with the Boss transmitter issue ; I'm experiencing the exact same problem with my Luke III.

My guess is that there is some kind of incompatibility between the transmitter and the MM preamp because it works flawlessly with my AL's.

He wouldn't even answer. Kept on bitchin'...
It may be with how the luke III tells that something is plugged in. Someone had a good explanation of why the majesty has problems with some wireless units, but I forgot exactly what it entailed.

Most wireless units are designed with standard passive electronics in mind, with a standard Tip and Sleeve output. It seems that for many active designs, they use a modified Tip Ring Sleeve jack to help know when something is plugged in. Either way, something ends up interacting, and either the preamp of the guitar doesn't turn on, or the wireless unit freaks out.

spychocyco

Yeah. No worries with people legitimately looking for help. It's those guys who ramp up immediately to rants, accusations and defamation before they've even reached out to customer service who get me.

Top Bottom