• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalid

I need information for my Silhouette Special HSS Vintage Sunburst #G03563 , it comes with chrome-knurled/dome volume & tone knobs instead of plastic knobs like most Silo Specs, is it normal? i bought the guitar used..

Thanks & Regards.

Last edited:

Handyandy

Hi, I have just bought a used Axis Super Sport with Piezo bridge and would like to know the DOB. Serial number is G26492.

Regards, Andy.

A.J.

Hi:

Just picked up a Steve Morse Dark Lord. No certificate. His signature is on the backplate. Also there is a piece of black tape with a silver steve morse signature...is that for real too? Serial number G39491. Picked it up late, gonna give it a workout soon.

peter

That was completed on May 29th, 2012. The signature could be real but I don't have any info on it. If you'd like to send me a some pics at [email protected] we can have a look here?

Hey A.J . can you give me the DOB for G70726. Thx

April 16th, 2014

My axxis super sport vintage sunburst: G43251

October 2nd, 2008

I need information for my Silhouette Special HSS Vintage Sunburst #G03563 , it comes with chrome-knurled/dome volume & tone knobs instead of plastic knobs like most Silo Specs, is it normal? i bought the guitar used..

Thanks & Regards.

September 18th, 1998... the knobs were probably changed at some point.

Hi, I have just bought a used Axis Super Sport with Piezo bridge and would like to know the DOB. Serial number is G26492.

Regards, Andy.

January 11th, 2005

thebassmanuk

Hi, I wonder if someone could let me have the DOB for my Stingray 5 - it's 50499 and I believe it was one of the first to be shipped to the UK. Many thanks!

Cello

Hi guys, this is my first post, i would like to know which is the DOB of my silhouette special that i've bought last week from a Dealer here in Milan (Italy).

Silhouette Special Hss
Serial: G05328

Thanks in advance!

PS: this instrument seems to be great, nice Job!

Last edited:

A.J.

Hi AJ, can you please give me the DOB for my:

Axis G44672
Reflex G51604

Thanks!

Axis G44672 February 17th, 2009
Reflex G51604 October 25th, 2010

EBMM Axis G08044. Thanks.

October 14th, 1999

Hi, I wonder if someone could let me have the DOB for my Stingray 5 - it's 50499 and I believe it was one of the first to be shipped to the UK. Many thanks!

February 7th, 1989. I can't confirm whether it was the first one to ship to the UK.

Ernie Ball Music Man Jonh Petrucci 7, mystic dream
Serial: F28372
Thanks!

August 18th, 2011

Hi guys, this is my first post, i would like to know which is the DOB of my silhouette special that i've bought last week from a Dealer here in Milan (Italy).

Silhouette Special Hss
Serial: G05328

Thanks in advance!

PS: this instrument seems to be great, nice Job!

February 19th, 1999

tereehart

Just got a charcoal stingray with the piezo option. It was new in the store but was said to have been in the back for quite awhile. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Its a 4 stringer with the ice pick guard. #E44091. Its my first ball. I've always shyed away from them due to the weight. I got such an amazing deal on this one tho, that I couldn't pass it up. Screw the weight, this baby sings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom