• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serga

Hi Guys!!! Hi Tell me what year guitar Music Man Axis super sport No. G12743.Вest Regards!

matei72

February 18th, 2016.

This EVH was completed on July 21st, 1992. The color is translucent purple. It was originally shipped to Music Box.

March 24th, 2014.

Super - many thanks! Just curious - which Music Box? I live in the UK, I bought the guitar off of someone in Italy, so it has been around :)

Shame about the fading - I saw the original purple under the tremolo itself, but still a lovely guitar.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
G32451. JP6 In mystic dream. Would like to know dob and pickup type?

This one is coming up as a Silhouette Special HSS. Is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Hi Guys!!! Hi Tell me what year guitar Music Man Axis super sport No. G12743.Вest Regards!

October 20th, 2000.

Super - many thanks! Just curious - which Music Box? I live in the UK, I bought the guitar off of someone in Italy, so it has been around :)

Shame about the fading - I saw the original purple under the tremolo itself, but still a lovely guitar.

Unfortunately we don't have the notes on which Music Box store it originally sold from, we just shipped to their main account.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi Joel,

EBMM Silhouette in Sapphire Black H-S-H #G36775

Thanks in advance for your time.

August 8th, 2007.

Hello... Can I got the dates...?

Luke II - G41412

Luke III - G70764

Luke II - G41412 - May 21st, 2008.

Luke III - G70764 - November 6th, 2013.

Sunburst Axis Super Sport Rosewood -G36026

June 18th, 2007.

Sorry i missed a number on the serial nr. It is G32461
Like to know dob, colour and pickup type please

Completed on May 17th, 2006. The color is mystic dream with the rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. It has DiMarzio custom wound pickups that are similar to the D-Sonic and Air Norton models.

Hi :)
Please DOB and history of my 25th: G47339
Thanks a lot!

This 25th Anniversary was completed on June 3rd, 2009. The official color name is Venetian Redburst. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Hi, newbie here!

Just picked up a Silo: G38939

Any as shipped info on it would be appreciated!

Completed on February 12th, 2008. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi, would be great to know the year of my MM Axis Supersport Rosewood make.
The serial number is g29212

July 28th, 2005.

Hi !! Once again I just couldn't resist and bought another silhouette :))! It is Gorgeus: yellow transparent ( this colour is a butterscotch I guess) , unbelievable maple neck, six bolts and serial is 91639. Could you tell me the DOB please , and as many deatails about this peace as it is possible.
sincerely
Paweł

This Silhouette Special SSS was completed on September 18th, 1991. Butterscotch with the maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

DOB for Serial number E30426 wanted

April 18th, 2002.

Hello, I would like to know any information you could have about an Axis Sport: G15067. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

This Axis Super Sport was completed on May 17th, 2001. The color is translucent blue with the maple neck and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Casa Veerkamp.

sanderhermans

Completed on May 17th, 2006. The color is mystic dream with the rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. It has DiMarzio custom wound pickups that are similar to the D-Sonic and Air norton models.

A.j. are you sure abouth the pickups? From pictures i see online, the d-sonic style pickup has one row of hex bolts and 1 blade in the humbucker. But my guitar has 2 normal humbuckers, no blade. So is it possible the firt generation pickups where used in my guitar? (The custom jp humbucker set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom