I'm looking for the DOB and Shipping details on my Petrucci JP6 redburst G71584

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello,
I have bought a used Silhouette.
I was wondering if the neck has some kind of finish on it.
It has the old neckplate serial number is 94276

Can you give me some info?
Thank you

This Silhouette HSS was completed on October 21st, 1993. The color is Translucent Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This one should have the oil & wax finish, in December of 1992 we switched from using a conversion varnish (catalyzed lacquer) on the necks to the oil & wax finish.

Hello. First time EBMM Axis owner. Looking for info on serial number G65654

Thank you!

This Axis was completed on November 27th, 2012. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

I have a 2006 LE Albert Lee Serial G33854 in black with gold hardware, 3No single coil pickups in Limited Edition Case. Can you tell me how many of these were manufactured?

Thanks

This Albert Lee SSS was completed on October 13th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood neck & matching headstock with Gold Hardware. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This was part of the Limited Edition run we did in 2006, but production number records are not available.

Music Man Silhouette Special G64455. Anything you can tell me please. Thanks!

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on June 19th, 2012. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Silhouette, Red w/ Floyd Rose and 5 bolt. I am kind of not sure if it is real.

Music Man Silhouette Fr | eBay

This Silhouette HSH was completed on April 28th, 1993. The color is Translucent Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

hi,
i would really like to know the story of

B02416

thank you

This one isn't coming up in our serial number database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

Musicman Silhouette Special
serial - 97587

any information would be great

Thank you

This one is coming up as a Luke in Pearl Red, is there any chance the serial number could be different?

Axis Super-Sport Semi-Hollow with Piezo
G74096

I know this isn't a current model (and I just bought it) - is there a place I can access the Control Function Diagram for it? Mostly curious about the configuration of the two 1/4" jacks. Thanks!

This Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow with piezo was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe. E-mail [email protected] for a control function diagram.

JPXI onyx color with piezo F40346 please!

July 14th, 2011

Hi !

I'd like to know the date of birth of my Axis. SN:G05417

THX!

February 1st, 1999.

Hi

Can you please inform me about original specs, DOB and shipping details of AXIS with MM floyd style serial G45834?

Thank you.

This Axis was completed on September 25th, 2009. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Petrucci JP6 redburst G71584

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 5th, 2014.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Luke II G44096

January 5th, 2009.

I am proud owner of a USA-made SUB bass,

X02545

Tell me more?

This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on July 24th, 2003. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Electric City Music.

Yes you are right!!! sorry 97857

This Silhouette HSS was completed on May 17th, 1996. The color is Pearl Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Outta_hand

Greetings,

Can you provide a production date for a J Pettrucci JP6, Serial Number: G60741

Thanks

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi!

Please, could you post any information you have about g32820 ?

Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on October 9th, 2006. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

Greetings,

Can you provide a production date for a J Pettrucci JP6, Serial Number: G60741

Thanks

October 13th, 2011.

Any info you have (including color) of Axis G47515

This Axis was completed on February 15th, 2010. The color is Quilt Amethyst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

BigJase

Finally have my first Music Man after many years of GAS. Any info on DOB appreciated.

Steve Morse Signature in sunburst with floating trem: G68630

Cheers,

Jason

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Any info on my JP6 G68281?

This JP6 was completed on February 7th, 2014. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Finally have my first Music Man after many years of GAS. Any info on DOB appreciated.

Steve Morse Signature in sunburst with floating trem: G68630

Cheers,

Jason

This Steve Morse was completed on May 3rd, 2013. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

maxt

Hi, may I have any information about my two MM guitars?

Axis Sport: G04778

Albert Lee: G14620

Thanks
Max

Bobike

I just purchase a Silhouette. My first Music Man. I'd like to know it's birthday. Am I in the right place?
Any any rate:

Black Silhouette Special HSS. S/N G66611

Thanks

Spudmurphy

Hi I have an Albert Lee in my mates workshop for a set up - can you confirm the manufacture date and the colour please? G51608 .
I'm guessing that it was shipped to strings n things UK?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom