• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I got a MusicMan Sterling #F13470

This Sterling was completed on August 1st, 2005. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Sterling F15255 : DOB & specs please, Thx

This one is coming up as a Bongo 5 HH, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Just bought an Axis; G09597. What are the specs? Thanks!!

This Axis Super Sport MM-90 was completed on April 26th, 2000. The color is Translucent Emerald Green with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Voerman Amersfoort.

Hello
What production year is my MM Luke I in pearl blue SNR

Thanks

This Luke 1 was completed on February 3rd, 1994. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Date and specs for the following, please.

G13940

Thanks in advance!

This Axis Sport MM-90 was completed on February 1st, 2001. The color is Pearl Platinum with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello could you tell me more about my white Cutlass G75982
Thanks

This Cutlass SSS was completed on August 11th, 2016. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Hello! How about my music man jp6 Orange? g28828

This JP6 was completed on October 6th, 2005. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to New York Music.

Hi, what about a EBMM Majesty serial # M03481

This Majesty was completed on May 19th, 2016. The color is Arctic Dream with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Neil Arbuthnott

Hi there. Just bought an axis super sport piezo. Love it!
Could you be so kind as as to tell me it's date of birth?

Serial no g63746

Many thanks in advance.
Neil

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi there. Just bought an axis super sport piezo. Love it!
Could you be so kind as as to tell me it's date of birth?

Serial no g63746

Many thanks in advance.
Neil

This Axis Super Sport HH with Piezo was completed on April 3rd, 2012. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Axis super sport g69985 pls

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on September 24th, 2013. The color is Translucent Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Luke BFR G56850, DOB and specs? Thanks!

This Luke BFR was completed on October 24th, 2013. The color is Quilt Bahama Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Silhouette Special G11255

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on July 21st, 2000. The color is Black Sparkle with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Majesty 6 Arctic Dream
M02810

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This Majesty was completed on December 31st, 2015. The color is Mystic Dream with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash Music.

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis

G02915

Thank you.

This Axis was completed on September 1st, 1998. The color is Translucent Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

View attachment 31270 View attachment 31269 EVHMM serial number 82527.
wondering about it.

thanks

This EVH was completed on September 3rd, 1992. The color is Translucent Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

Silhouette 2016 PDN Starry Night G79869

This Silhouette HSH was completed on December 5th, 2016. The color is Starry Night with the Roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom