• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andarius

Serial check

Hello Admin,

I have a black Silhouette, 24frets, hardtail, s/s/s and I would like to have some more background details, production date etc, the serial number is 98671.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello! I'd like to know about this guitar MM Jp6 G64143 -birth date, color,and where it was shipped to
Thank you!!

This JP6 was completed on November 13th, 2012. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Thank you so much Joel!

Is this one of the ones produced for the Arlington Guitar Show in 2013? That's the only other reference to a Pacific Blue Silo HH Floyd that I can find anywhere. Info seems scarce so I just want to know as much as I can about my new purchase :)

This one was produced for Kanda Shokai Corporation, our distributor in Japan. There were no notes in the database about the Arlington Guitar Show, but it's definitely a rare one. Sorry I don't have more information.

hi there, thanks as always. looking for the DOB of A90131 Candyred Silhouette Special.

This Silhouette Special was completed on April 16th, 1997. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Musicman Silhouette Special Candy Apple Red serial #G51392
Just picked this one up and would like to know when and where it first sold.
Thanks, Rick

This Silhouette Special was completed on September 2nd, 2010. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Hi Admin,

I have a Silhouette Special I am trying to date - serial number G26640.

Many thanks,

Adam

This Silhouette Special was completed on November 9th, 2004. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

F40304

grazi :)

This Sterling was completed on July 19th, 2011. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Would love to find out any information you can provide on my recently purchased EBMM Axis #G29502. Thanks!

This Axis was completed on September 29th, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Wild West Guitars.

My bass S/N is E07973

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 29th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hey there,
Can you help me with a DOB for my Axis Super Sport? Serial number G22027.
Thanks.

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on December 30th, 2002. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Pat's Desert Music.

Hello Admin,

I have a black Silhouette, 24frets, hardtail, s/s/s and I would like to have some more background details, production date etc, the serial number is 98671.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

This Silhouette SSS was completed on November 8th, 1996. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

darek

Dob

Petrucci JP6
G 70905

Hi,
Please can you tell me what you know about Petrucci G 70905 .

Last edited:

NACK_F

Silhouette Special Purple

hi there, thanks as always. looking for the DOB of G04753 Purple Silhouette Special.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
JP6 G41216.
My 6th EBMM.
Thank you for the finely crafted instruments.

This JP6 was completed on June 13th, 2008. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Make N Music.

Petrucci JP6
G 70905

This JP6 was completed on December 31st, 2013. The color is Cardinal Red Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This was from a Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

hi there, thanks as always. looking for the DOB of G04753 Purple Silhouette Special.

This Silhouette was completed on December 23rd, 1998. The color is Pearl Purple with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

darek

Hi,
Thank you! Please can you tell me what you know about body my Petrucci ? Thanks in advance !

transparentcy

Hello. I recently acquired a Music Man Axis Super Sport in Pearl Blue finish on eBay and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #G15045.

Also, is there a way to establish an approximate value for the guitar? I know what I paid for it, but I'm guessing (and hoping) that was probably well below its market value.

Thanks!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi,
Thank you! Please can you tell me what you know about body my Petrucci ? Thanks in advance !

What is the serial number? Your G70905 was answered in the last batch.

Hello. I recently acquired a Music Man Axis Super Sport in Pearl Blue finish on eBay and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #G15045.

Also, is there a way to establish an approximate value for the guitar? I know what I paid for it, but I'm guessing (and hoping) that was probably well below its market value.

Thanks!

This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on May 15th, 2001. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. We don't offer appraisals on used instruments through the factory as we don't have experience dealing in the used market. This one would have sold for around $1,190.00 new in stores at that time.

Claudio Mattos

Hi. I acquired a Music Man Silhouette Special in Emerald Green finish and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #98022. Thanks.

transparentcy

Thanks, Joel! Do you know the location of the Guitar Center to which the Axis SS was shipped? Just curious. Also, does this guitar have alloy or stainless frets?

Fro

I have two more.
LIII BFR Serial # G58015
Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi. I acquired a Music Man Silhouette Special in Emerald Green finish and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #98022. Thanks.

This Silhouette was completed on August 14th, 1996. The color is Pearl Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to E U Wurlitzer Inc.

Thanks, Joel! Do you know the location of the Guitar Center to which the Axis SS was shipped? Just curious. Also, does this guitar have alloy or stainless frets?

We did have the exact location on this one, it was shipped to Guitar Center Las Vegas. It has nickel frets.

Can y'all help me date my Petrucci? It's G31830. Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on April 7th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Ye Old Music Shop.

I have two more.
LIII BFR Serial # G58015
Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502

LIII BFR Serial # G58015 - This Luke 3 HH BFR was completed on April 2nd, 2015. The color is Blueberry Burst Quilt with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502 - This Cutlass HSS was completed on July 20th, 2017. The color is Charcoal Frost with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

MM Luke

Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B

Last edited:

skritek

Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B

This Luke II was completed on October 11th, 2012. The color is Sledge with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This was from the 2012 Sledge Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month order window. Production number records are not available. It's difficult to say for the dates as there isn't a set in stone format/procedure for those, they are potentially completion dates for certain aspects of the instrument (fretwork, finishing, ect.).

Cutlass VT: G73455

This Cutlass SSS was completed on March 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Turquoise with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Jp15 g59276

This JP15 was completed on February 9th, 2016. The color is Sahara Burst Quilt with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim

Unfortunately we don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom