• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth

LDM said:
Silhouette Special Candy Apple Red- G05891

Your Silhouette in Candy Red (weird, it says Silhouette in the computer, but I thought that all of the HSS's that were built in '99 were considered "Specials") with HSS pickup configuration, tremolo and maple neck was born on 13 January 1999 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Steve's Music in Montreal, QC.

Enjoy!
-Beth :)

Beth

aaronb said:
Black Luke =628822

Hi Aaron,

Your Luke in Black with a rosewood neck was born on 22 June 2005 (another Aziah's birthday one!!!) in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California (the city in which Aziah partied on this day for her birthday) and was originally sold to Guitar Center.

Enjoy!
-Beth

dan desy

Rosewood Axis Super Sport. # G28177.

OK, so it's not even in my hands yet, but soon enough..

Can I get a DOB check, please, Beth? :)

Beth

Us-1 said:
Tr.sunburst Axis serial G04506

Norway rock's

Hi there!

Your Axis in Sunburst finish (now called Honey Burst) was born on 10 December, 1998 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to EM Nordic, our distributor for Scandinavia.

Enjoy and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! :)

Beth

dan desy said:
Rosewood Axis Super Sport. # G28177.

OK, so it's not even in my hands yet, but soon enough..

Can I get a DOB check, please, Beth? :)

Hi Dan Desy!

MMM... Rosewood Axis SSpt... yum...

This Rosewood Axis Super Sport HH w/trem in Rosewood finish (duh, hahahah) was born on 29 June 1005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Magdon Music in Olyphant, PA.

Enjoy it! I'll bet you can't wait!

dan desy

Beth said:
Hi Dan Desy!

MMM... Rosewood Axis SSpt... yum...

This Rosewood Axis Super Sport HH w/trem in Rosewood finish (duh, hahahah) was born on 29 June 1005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Magdon Music in Olyphant, PA.

Enjoy it! I'll bet you can't wait!

Thank you Beth! Of course I can't wait! :)

So if my Axis just celebrated its 1000 th birrthday, is it officially the oldest EBMM guitar? :D

Beth

dan desy said:
Thank you Beth! Of course I can't wait! :)

So if my Axis just celebrated its 1000 th birrthday, is it officially the oldest EBMM guitar? :D

HAHAHAHA!! OOPS!!! It is TYPO FRIDAY here at EB today!

;)

vexed73

I have a silver sparkle? silhouette special serial number: G14626. I was wondering if I could have the DOB. Thanks

sforzando

DOB on G12900? Thanks!

Hi. I'm a new EBMM forum member.

I was wondering if you could help me with a DOB on my Albert Lee, serial number G12900?

Thank you for your time and help!!

Mark

Shnook

Got my first EBMM last week. A SWEET Albert Lee-serial number G27676. Can I get a DOB for this guitar?

Thanks,
Trina

Beth

Candyman said:
mm luke blue G27756

Hi Candyman,

Your Luke in Luke Blue was born on 3 March, 2005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo and was originally sold to EM Nordic, our distributor for Scandinavia. Enjoy! :)

Beth

vexed73 said:
I have a silver sparkle? silhouette special serial number: G14626. I was wondering if I could have the DOB. Thanks

Hi Vexed,

Your Silhouette Special with HSS pickup configuration and standard bridge in Gunsmoke (GREAT color, btw) with a matching rosewood neck and black pearloid pickguard (FABULOUS combination!) was born on 10 April, 2001 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Guitar Center in Burbank, IL. Enjoy! :)

Beth

sforzando said:
Hi. I'm a new EBMM forum member.

I was wondering if you could help me with a DOB on my Albert Lee, serial number G12900?

Thank you for your time and help!!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Your Albert Lee SSS with standard bridge in white finish with a white pearloid pickguard was born on 8 November, 2000 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Good N Loud Music in Madison, WI. Enjoy!! :)

Beth

Shnook said:
Got my first EBMM last week. A SWEET Albert Lee-serial number G27676. Can I get a DOB for this guitar?

Thanks,
Trina

Hi Trina,

No problem! Your Albert Lee SSS with standard bridge in Medallion Gold with white pearloid pickguard was born on 24 February 2005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Washington Music Center/Chuck Levin's. Enjoy!!! :)

Shnook

Thank you Beth! I thought it looked and felt practically brand new. I'm LOVING this guitar!!!

Trina

Peter

hi can i get the D.O.B/history for my silhouette please because i bought it 2nd hand...
It's HSH burnt apple, serial number is....G20197
thank you
Pete

Aziah

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Hi Peter,

Your Silhouette was born on June 6, 2002 at the factory here in San Luis Obispo, CA. It was originally shipped to our distributor in England, Strings & Things. Enjoy!!
:)
~Aziah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom