• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

wesmckiel

Hello. I just picked up a used Silhouette. Can you tell me the date of manufacture and the dealer to whom it was shipped?

Also, it has coil-tap switch. Was that an aftermarket modification or was it performed in-house? Can you tell?

Thanks!

#G61715

Last edited:

varjao

This JP6 was completed on April 15th, 2003. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. it was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Sorry forgot to ask, the pickups installed on this were the Dimarzio Customs? SN G22724

Thanks

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello. I just picked up a used Silhouette. Can you tell me the date of manufacture and the dealer to whom it was shipped?

Also, it has coil-tap switch. Was that an aftermarket modification or was it performed in-house? Can you tell?

Thanks!

#G61715

This Silhouette HSH was completed on November 21st, 2011. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. The coil tap switch must have been an aftermarket modification. It was originally shipped to Mojos Music.

Sorry forgot to ask, the pickups installed on this were the Dimarzio Customs? SN G22724

Thanks

These were the DiMarzio customs.

Bis

Hi Joel,
Just picked up what I believe is a 2010 JP KOA, mint. Serial #G47621. Can you confirm and also tell me the pickups installed? Thanks!

dstutman

Hello,

I would appreciate details on my JP6 Pearl Red Burst SN#G65197. Can you confirm stainless steel frets?

Thank you,
Daniel

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi Joel,
Just picked up what I believe is a 2010 JP KOA, mint. Serial #G47621. Can you confirm and also tell me the pickups installed? Thanks!

This JP6 BFR was completed on January 26th, 2010. The color is Koa with the Ebony fretboard. It has the Crunch Lab & Liquifire pickups. It was originally shipped to LA Musical Instruments.

Hi,
Just pick up 81479.
Any info - DOB and other stuff? Thanks

This EVH was completed on March 12th, 1992. The color is Translucent Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

JP6... color and year please.

G17751

This JP6 was completed on November 15th, 2001. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello,

I would appreciate details on my JP6 Pearl Red Burst SN#G65197. Can you confirm stainless steel frets?

Thank you,
Daniel

This JP6 was completed on May 10th, 2012. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard & stainless steel frets. It was originally shipped to Uncle Ikes.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
G51256, Silhouette HSH, any information you can give (date, color, etc)
Thank you!

This Silhouette HSH was completed on September 14th, 2010. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Marom Musical Instruments.

JP6 - G41575. Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on July 31st, 2008. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Music Man #3 just came home. Could I please get the scoop on Morse #G61672? Thanks!

This Steve Morse Standard was completed on October 11th, 2011. The color is Morse Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Swiss Frank

E13746--SR5 HS bolt-on/cherry burst/maple

E93514--SR5 HS bolt-on/blue sunburst/maple (also curious what exact finish it is? you had multiple blue bursts, right?)

Note that these aren't (yet) mine, but are for sale and I expect to buy one or the other if it turns out that its year had the same pickups that current HS's do. (So if you have that info as well I'd love to hear it!)

Happy Holidays, EBMM staff and thanks for the attention at this busy time of year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom