• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDawg

Can you also do build dates for Sterling by Music Man? If so, here is what I have.
SBMM JP60 in Mystic Dream
SG36179
JP150 in Neptune Blue
SG35562
Thank you!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Music Man EVH

Any info you can find is much appreciated.

Many thanks.

This EVH was completed on July 5th, 1991. The color is Trans Gold. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Serial number 85235 AXIS BLACK

This one isn't coming up in the database, any chance the serial number could be something different?

Can you also do build dates for Sterling by Music Man? If so, here is what I have.
SBMM JP60 in Mystic Dream
SG36179
JP150 in Neptune Blue
SG35562
Thank you!

Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Silhouette serial number 91709

Thank you

This Silhouette was completed on April 18th, 1991. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to B & B Music Service.

GitWik

I would like to know the date on a couple instruments

silhouette serial# G32855

a silhouette double neck. serial# G47117

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Looking to get DOB on my Silhouette serial #: G28426
Thanks!

This Silhouette was completed on June 2nd, 2005. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music Group.

I would like to know the date on a couple instruments

silhouette serial# G32855

a silhouette double neck. serial# G47117

G32855 - This one is coming up as a JP6, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

G47117 - This Silhouette Double Neck was completed on April 14th, 2009. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboards. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Katfnc

Hi, I just bought a used but mint Luke BFR Island Koa.
Serial number is G52854. Can You tell me the DOB and if it was shipped to the official Italian importer?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi, hoping you can provide a production date for an EBMM Albert Lee HH in black, Serial G61909.

Thanks much!
Patrick Keenan
The Twelfth Fret, Inc.

This Albert Lee HH was completed on January 12th, 2012. The color is Black with the Rosewood neck & fretboard. It was originally shipped to you guys.

# 85235 AXIS BLACK could you let me know some informations.

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Hi, I just bought a used but mint Luke BFR Island Koa.
Serial number is G52854. Can You tell me the DOB and if it was shipped to the official Italian importer?
Thanks a lot in advance.

This Luke BFR was completed on August 24th, 2012. The color is Island Burst Koa with the Ebony fretboard. This was originally shipped to the official Italian distributor.

Reflex G48428 / can I get date of birth on this

This Reflex was completed on December 30th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Just want to check the provenance of an EVH I'm going to look at this weekend. Serial number is 85577. Thank you.

This EVH was completed on May 26th, 1995. The color is Trans Gold. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Rickpark

Hi there!! Purchased a blue silhouette special at a pawn shop in Pearland , Texas for $300.
Can someone please tell me what year, original cost and estimated currant value?

S/N G18523

Thank you!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Please tell me about serial number : 87567.

Thanks in advance!

This EVH was completed on July 14th, 1995. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Hi there!! Purchased a blue silhouette special at a pawn shop in Pearland , Texas for $300.
Can someone please tell me what year, original cost and estimated currant value?

S/N G18523

Thank you!

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on February 1st, 2002. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

somata

Would love to know DOB and curious which pickups are in this JPXI I just got as it doesn't seem to have to have the Crunch Labs with the solid bar:

F29137

MattOfSweden

Would love to know the DOB and any additional specs on an awesome Silhouette with serial no G38621. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom