• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

kestrou

Joel,

Looks like volume of requests is up and it's taking a while to process...

So what do you think about putting the serial number database online with a simple "query by serial number" interface?

Would free you of having to look up and respond to every inquiry and be faster for the people doing the looking - how's that for customer service? :)

Run that up the ladder and see what they think!

Kevin

steins76

Hi. I'm after some info regarding this Music Man Albert Lee HH guitar please. Serial number of G49828.

Cheers,
Stein

MesaBeno

Looking for some info on a JP6 I found with a Floyd Rose. Seems installed after-market, but just wanted to confirm. Any detail you could provide on serial # G22551 would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hey guys,

DOB please for a Silhouette Special HSS.

Serial G46525

October 19th, 2009.

Hi! Can you give me the lowdown on this guy: G05174. Model, color, pickup config, birth date, and where it was shipped to? Thanks!

This Axis Sport was completed on January 13th, 1999. This one has the MM-90 pickups. The color is Platinum Sterling Silver with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mahoney's Pro Music.

jpxi g53697

May 5th, 2011.

Been a while since we've had a corporate reply...

Now I'm also looking for info on G39228 - which I believe is the only extant standard Morse in Dargie Delight II (the second run without martini glass fret markers) - and it has a Floyd, which is UNUSUAL for a standard Morse! :)

Kevin

This one was completed on December 1st, 2009. The color is Carmel Apple Delight (Dargie Delight II), unfortunately we don't have production numbers on those. The Floyd was an available option for this model up until last year, definitely not common though. This one was originally shipped to Prymaxe Vintage LLC.

Musicman JP6 : G35180

thanks

November 21st, 2006.

JP7 PRB, F40600. Also want to know is it stainless steel frets or not? Thank you so much!

Completed on January 6th, 2012. It has nickel frets.

hey,
id like to know the manufacturing date and some infos about the color and any detail you can get me.
ernie ball music man eddie van halen guitar
plate : 80529

thank you very much!

This EVH was completed on August 23rd, 1991. The color is translucent natural. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Sorry Joel,

I mistake myself, the serial number is G36770

Regards

This one was completed on April 3rd, 2008. The color is Sequoia Gold. It was originally shipped to Grand Central Music.

Axis Super Sport: G43575

Thanx in advance!

November 21st, 2008.

Hi!
Musicman Silhouette Special = G73567

thanks

April 29th, 2015.

Musicman Luke : G30328
Musicman JP6 : G35180

Thanks

Luke : G30328 - January 5th, 2006.
JP6 : G35180 - November 21st, 2006.

EVH Blue Teal 82373 any info would be great!
Thanks in Advance!

This EVH was completed on August 25th, 1992. The color is translucent blue. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

EBMM JP7 F28744

Thank you :)

April 17th, 2014.

Green Axis sport G07444

August 30th, 1999.

January 12th, 2012.

Joel,

Looks like volume of requests is up and it's taking a while to process...

So what do you think about putting the serial number database online with a simple "query by serial number" interface?

Would free you of having to look up and respond to every inquiry and be faster for the people doing the looking - how's that for customer service? :)

Run that up the ladder and see what they think!

Kevin

Sorry about the delay in response lately, I should be caught up and back on top of it this week! I like the idea and I'll pitch it to the web team to see if it's possible.

Hi. I'm after some info regarding this Music Man Albert Lee HH guitar please. Serial number of G49828.

Cheers,
Stein

This Albert Lee HH was completed on April 6th, 2010. The color is classic white with the rosewood neck. We don't have the information on where this one was originally shipped to.

JP15 G59089

Thanks!

November 2nd, 2015.

Looking for some info on a JP6 I found with a Floyd Rose. Seems installed after-market, but just wanted to confirm. Any detail you could provide on serial # G22551 would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on March 18th, 2003. The color is pearl redburst. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This one was built with the John Petrucci Music Man Floating Tremolo Bridge in factory, so that Floyd Rose does sound like it was an after-market modification.

Silouette 24 fret 91235

March 11th, 1991.

steins76

Regarding the Albert Lee HH G49828. This has the Ball Family Reserve on the neck. Can you tell me what difference (if there's any) in specs between this Albert Lee HH BFR and the standard Albert Lee HH model please?

This Albert Lee HH was completed on April 6th, 2010. The color is classic white with the rosewood neck. We don't have the information on where this one was originally shipped to.

Roxy

I purchased guitar from Sweetwater today:

Ernie Ball Music Man Petrucci Majesty 6 Copper Fire (SN:M05321)

DOB? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom