• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MrGameChanger

mrgamechanger.png

If you would like to be subscribed to Mr. Game Changer's Toolbox, shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]

Last edited:

MrGameChanger

The Game Changer technology in the Majesty provides faster and quieter switching than normal mechanical switches.

Greg Suarez

So, how much more did Game Changer raise the price of the Majesty when the toggle switch works just as well?

I can appreciate the tech in something like the Reflex, where it does a ton of different things. Maybe I'm still not understanding this.

drewbixcubed

...when the toggle switch works just as well?

It doesn't....That's why we put TGC in! :)

The speed and sound of the electronic switching in the Majesty was a solution to a request from JP to eliminate and control the drawbacks of a mechanical switch. Of course, we are talking about milliseconds of "undesirable" sound and/or silence between pickup selection, but with the amount of notes and switching that takes place during JPs performance, it is completely useful and beneficial.

Dr. Rock

Perhaps the next version of TGC will also compensate for milliseconds of "undesirable" sound caused by my fingers and brain not switching fast enough!

BUC

If Mr Petrucci wants gamechanger technology, Mr Petrucci gets gamechanger technology.

When you play at the speed he does, these things matter to you.

Top Bottom