IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

Golem

`

My bass face is seen in my avatar .... nothing
special, fur shure .... HOWEVERRRR, for some
tee-riffik bass face click here:

Ray Salamon

I play in a somewhat unique band.... it's a Heavy Metal Opera. We only play in theatres (our main being Historic Everett Theatre in Everett, WA, but have also played at Broadway Performance Hall in Seattle as well as the Laserdome in Seattle). We play on somewhat large stages with crowds in the hundreds each night. More than just music, we have full dialog, acting and performers on stage which include fire dancing, martial arts, aerialists, knights in full (real) armor swinging real (steel, period correct) weapons etc. With all of this, we, the band, get into it as well being costumed and acting out some parts of the show as well. Here you can see some of my doings (click for larger versions):

me.jpg
me2.jpg
me3.jpg
me4.jpg
And here's the full cast:
us.jpg

Sadly I don't have a shot of the tech/lighting crew, or anything readily available.

If curious, hit Ara'Kus Productions - Heavy Metal Opera for more information. We're doing our final show of 2013 tonight! If you're the facebook type here's our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AraKusProductions

Top Bottom