• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

Ya know @jlf599 I've been thinking my White Reflex would look cool with a VH-themed black and white stripe paint job (big VH fan from way back) and now you go and do this....looks great!!!!

jlf599

Ya know @jlf599 I've been thinking my White Reflex would look cool with a VH-themed black and white stripe paint job (big VH fan from way back) and now you go and do this....looks great!!!!
It 100% would look great with the VH theme paint! Do it!

jlf599

Is RS going to reassemble for you as well of is that something you're taking on?
They do it all. The nice part is that they're only about 40 minutes from me so I didn't have to ship it. That was actually a non-trivial factor in my decision.

It was not the cheapest, but I chose RS Guitarworks for a couple of reasons -- I know the shop and have been there and talked with the guys and I can drive there pretty easily when I need to. They also make excellent guitars of their own. They're all players and want things to be excellent.

So - no shipping and they did all of the disassemble and will reassemble and such.

There were places that did it cheaper for sure but I feel comfortable with my decision.

Top Bottom