• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Nhoj

The back wall along the aisle had a handful of EBMM alongside the SBMM lineup. No Bongo bass...yet...

Pete just received your message on my inbox just waiting for the first batch of shipping orders, thank you

Fender_Champ

Thank you Nhoj & Pete for the pics. The current Sterling models look to be really impressive. Does anyone have info on the new SBMM Cutlass model? The price noted on Insta is a good bit lower than the previous version so I’m wondering what the differences are.

Thanks in advance.

RJKANEAO

The new stuff is great! I was able to get my hands on it Wednesday and was very impressed. I'm looking forward to an 18wheeler pulling up with my order!

The new line is great. I picked up my blue berry burst LUKE Tuesday, 2 days before NAMM and used it in a session that night already.. It did really well..
402da0ed10b9a9a7e03ca57367350f35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edhalen

Nhoj - do you work for SBMM? We used to have a Sterling by MM presence here in the forums but the last guy has been gone a while. He was a good dude.

wesman11483

How does the roast on the Luke seem to compare to the EBMM roast??? Because that is my biggest regret from swapping out that axe...

Nhoj

Thank you Nhoj & Pete for the pics. The current Sterling models look to be really impressive. Does anyone have info on the new SBMM Cutlass model? The price noted on Insta is a good bit lower than the previous version so I’m wondering what the differences are.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome!

Top Bottom