• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

danny-79

Ok so this belongs to a working musician I know. Tool of the trade stolen. If anyone in the UK sees this floating about please let me know so I can forward information to owner.

Copy/paste from band page.

Pls SHARE/RT! On July 17th we played the Marvellous Festival in Wokingham. A week after returning we opened up our van to find that Wayne’s bass guitar - a #MusicMan ‘Stealth’ - was missing.
🎸
The bass is both very distinctive looking and also very rare in the UK. Everything on it is black - the chromework, neck, even the mirror scratch plate is smoked black. It also has been retro-fitted with an Aguilar bridge pickup, which bears the name in white script on the pickup cover.
🎸
There’s also substantial wear on the front lower body where stage jewellery has battered into into it, leaving big dents.*
🎸
The serial number is E93826.
🎸
We’ve waited this long in the hope that goodwill amongst the music community would yield a positive result. Sadly however, we’ve now had to conclude that the matter has gone beyond this.
🎸
Anything at all that could lead to its recovery would be so enormously appreciated, especially as MusicMan have stopped making them. Feel free to contact us by*Facebook,*Instagram,*Twitter, or even leave a message on*limehouselizzy.com*(click each for links or email us at [email protected]).
🎸
Wayne has also said he's happy to provide a reward for the return of or information leading to the return of the bass.*
🎸
Many thanks.

Cheers. dan

danny-79

It could help to know the model...;)
From the serial number search tool: StingRay 3 EQ HH

Stealth Black SR4HH
E93826
June 2014
After market pickup in the bridge position.
Mirrored pickguard.

That’s the short description anyways

Top Bottom