• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Man, Glenn, that Tiger Eye Armada is just gorgeous. Too pricey for me, though.

Yah, agreed, but someone might really dig it and they are different than the standard offerings.

They remind me of the Chapman's one off that they made. People drooled over that one.

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

xjbebop

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, I drooled over this....

jones4tone

Yah, agreed, but someone might really dig it and they are different than the standard offerings.

They remind me of the Chapin one off that they made. People drooled over that one.

Glenn |B)

For sure - I wasn't saying they shouldn't have made it, or it was overpriced. I just don't have the scratch for that right now. And Chapman's custom build was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

GWDavis28

For sure - I wasn't saying they shouldn't have made it, or it was overpriced. I just don't have the scratch for that right now. And Chapman's custom build was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Right agree and it was the first thing I thought of as well.

Glenn |B)

xjbebop

Attention STERLING by MUSIC MAN:
If you guys offered a solid top Armada with a full, round neck (not that dang flat-back carve...), I know I'd buy one!

kimonostereo

Attention STERLING by MUSIC MAN:
If you guys offered a solid top Armada with a full, round neck (not that dang flat-back carve...), I know I'd buy one!
Did the Armada come with a flat back carve? Is the flat back carve similar to Les Paul's from the late 70's, kinda squarish? I never got to play one, but I did see them in Guitar Center when on vacation years back.

xjbebop

Did the Armada come with a flat back carve? Is the flat back carve similar to Les Paul's from the late 70's, kinda squarish? I never got to play one, but I did see them in Guitar Center when on vacation years back.

No... I'm referring to to SBMM AL which has a flatish 'D' shape neck rather than the proper round 'C' shape.
I really like fat, round necks...

Top Bottom