• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PurpleSport

And is anyone here already planning on getting one? :D

Wondering also who's making the pickups...EBMM, DiMarzio, or.... ???

Bowks

I know the UK is due to receive them in June, so the US markets will probably see them in May.

As for pickups, I heard they aren't DiMarzios, but I believe they are to be made in-house at EB.

Once I get mine, I thinks it's going to get treated to a set of Bare Knuckle Miracle Man pickups! They are hand-made in the UK and are meant to sound amazing!!

Link is below:

Bare Knuckle Pickups

Jimi D

I really want to get my hands on one of these little stripped down axes - I only wish they wouldn't bother finishing the necks, but I imagine that a little patience and some sand paper can fix that issue if I chose to do so. ;)

puppiesonacid

are they going to be coming with stock locking schallers like all the other EB's?

if so im definetly going to get one... so cool looking

God bless,

Tony

Hookpunch

I wish they would put the specs on the web-site, I would like to know more about the SUBS too.

PurpleSport

Here's the article I first saw about this (pretty much an edited version of the more informative EBMM press release stuff on this site, tho) and a pic that actually can be enlarged pretty huge if ya click on it:

http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/Sub-1.html

Do a Google image search on the SUB bass and you can see what some of the colors look like (assuming the guitar will be using the same). Here's a page with the most colors that I can find together at this moment:

http://www.indoorstorm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=IS&Category_Code=MMB

I dig the black and "graphite" versions myself...nice stealth shades that offset that nifty metal pickguard - quite the industrial look with the black neck (although I'm totally with Jimi on the opinion that they shouldn't bother with the paint, but I guess that's what they make sandpaper and steel wool for!)...

Last edited:
Top Bottom