• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ccroyalsenders

Here are my picks for the 25 most iconic riffs of the 2010s, played on a Cutlass, a Valentine, a StingRay, a JP6, a JP15, and a Majesty! :)

KDude

Nice job. Man, that Valentine is sweet. First time actually hearing one.

TL;DR
I know a few of the songs, but I feel like I'm officially an old fart. I even caught myself watching an old Cranberries performance at the 90s Woodstuck just recently, and started feeling all nostalgic... and suddenly realized I was becoming like the very hippies of the 60s that I used to roll my eyes at. To me, it feels like guitar music has really died out in the mainstream, and the 2010s are more marked by the advent of a new guitar hero: the Youtuber! So much talent out there in front of their computers. Which might include you, ironically ;)

Vadauco

Hey Cooper, how much do you feel the transition between SS and nickel frets on the JPs?

Do the SS frets make much of a difference?

QuietSpike

This is awesome, and loved the tour of not only EBMM instruments, but pickup selections as well!

One question- the Astonishing was 2016... not 2011?

Great job, as always! :)

banjoplayer

Cool video and good for my education. I realized, I didn´t knew a good bit of the songs. Looks like I´m not that young anymore like I feel ;-)

Top Bottom