• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

I'm scared. My wallet is terrified.

Just say it with me Beej, I have enough EBMM's, if I get a new one an old one will have to go, and that I love all I have!!!

Of course, it doesn't work for me at all, but maybe it will for you, :D

Glenn |B)

Daniel

Anything coming to the Vault? Also, let me clarify, not the new Vault of limited pieces, but the EBMM legacy vault of one offs and such.

Thanx, Glenn |B)

Hi Glen, We will be releasing new products on the The Vault website every 2 months. The last release was the beginning of February. You can check out what's available at Shop Ernie Ball Music Man - Music Man Shop

SilosRock

Hey Daniel,

As Glenn stated, I would also like to know if you will be introducing some of the "Legacy" guitfiddles to the vault? You guys make amazing instruments, past and present, DaBest... But I'm a sucker for those old heads:D. Thanks!

- Nick

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

As Glenn stated, I would also like to know if you will be introducing some of the "Legacy" guitfiddles to the vault? You guys make amazing instruments, past and present, DaBest... But I'm a sucker for those old heads:D. Thanks!

- Nick

Hi Nick and Glenn,
We have a lot of exciting things coming to The Vault. Unfortunately, I'm not able to release any information on potential upcoming models. Keep an eye on our social media channels and the forums for any updates.

St_G

Of all the casualties of this pandemic, the lack of new instruments in the Vault is... Well, it's WAY TF down the list, but... it's ON the list.

I love DT and JP... my favorite music, my biggest influence, my invitation and encouragement to take on this art form [years ago]... but I really love the JP’s without the 1st fret JP shield or DT logo. Hope some of the other fret inlays EBMM uses make their way as unique JP fret inlay offerings in the vault. As a HUGE fan of what you guys have designed, JP and BP, I respectfully share my consumer opinion that the 1st fret logos are fanatic. Thank you for taking the time to read this, this community is a #♭eautiful thing

wannarock8

I missed the sparkle seafoam green Caprice bass. That would have been nice.
And I see a Steve Morse model with a maple fretboard. That is cool.

Top Bottom