• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tunaman4u2

I can't wait for the next PDN release... I hope its some awesome birdseye maple... Sterling 5HS, here we come!

BassTractor

My grandmother had a clock with radium painted hands. That paint has a half life of 1600 years!
Unfortunately the product is known to cause cancer by the State of California (and everyone else) so a Dargie in that color would be out of the question.

What are you talking about? All Dargies HAVE that colour! :D
(sadly, the dots don't glow in the dark though, so I always keep spotlights on me, myself, I.) :cool:

best,
bert

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
The gun sights pictured are actually not glow-in-the-dark. They use plastic rods that capture ambient light -- fiber optic. In the dark, they don't show up.

Self-luminescent night sights contain little glass vials of tritium gas, which is in fact mildly radioactive but has a relatively short half-life. They start to dim after five years or so and have to be replaced. Much less hazardous than radium.

tunaman4u2

They have such a high bar to beat... Not envious of these guys but after the last release I can't buy another other bass before I see what comes next

Sterling 5 HS maple... come on baby... lets do this!

tkarter

Tritium glows in the dark without being exposed to light. Or the ones on my gun sights do.
tk

bassmonkeee

To quote Adrian Belew, "Well, don't hold your breath 'cause it'll make you blue."

If there is one thing that Musicman is known for, it's rehashing the same thing over and over.

Oh, wait. That's exactly what they don't normally do. Frankly, I was surprised by Dargie 2. I really wouldn't expect a third iteration. Not with the PDN stuff blowing minds.

Top Bottom