• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Derek

We do not have a custom shop! Have we made some custom one off's before? Yes. Very Few !

I do not think this is one of them.

With a Wilkenson bridge and Grover tuners this guitar is a 1996-97 era Sil Special. It has the old style MM tolex case that we used before 2000.
This guitar is not a 2002 model.

The Seriel number would tell the story.

Derek

peter71

Wow, I am not really a fan of that guitar. But I am kind of a Plain Pete when it comes to guitars. I like fun colors but tend to not like custom graphics. Especially ones with sunglasses covering empty eye sockets.

But that is just me....

GWDavis28

Derek,

Thanx, that's what I thought. The case was making me think and I haven't really ever seen any EBMM with that type of paint job.

Peter71,

It really didn't do anything for me either, but I asked, because the whole thing just sounded kind of shakey too me.

Plain colors are cool, but there are some awesome custom paint jobs out there, they are nice too look at, but I wonder if they'd get old after a while.

peter71

Yeah, I think that is what it is for me. It is like Rick Neilson or ZZ Top. It is fun to see a picture with some weird guitar, but to have to look at that all the time I think would get bored. Especially if it starts to wear out at all. I used to think it would be cool to get something on my guitar, but the things I think are cool now will change, and I would hate to have a guitar I love to play but always wonder what the heck I was thinking with that paint job.

I feel the same way about my tatoo...

Top Bottom