• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Soulkeeper

I should have been more specific. Any 5 string news for Sabers?

Did someone say fuh.. five... string.... Sabre.... ?

drooling_chocolate_lab1.jpg

MK Bass Weed

I want to know all about it...the ebay link for Grand Central Music gives alot of information...wanted to be first I guess.

The shot of it looks photoshoppy...so who know what the real spec is..but it's pretty exciting getting this news one little chew at a time...Woooo.

cellkirk74

I heard from someone, and I can't say who or when it happened or even if it really happened because it might have been late at night on the internet and a lot of other things were being discussed, that hell has frozen over.

Also, and this is just a rumor so don't say I said it was true, the switches on the Sabre, if there is a Sabre and I have no idea if there is or not, let's be clear about that, make "a lot more sense now".

So a lot of folks over at TB should order this in "A New York minute"? Am I even supposed to say that now?:cool:

Oldtoe

Intestinal Poltergeist
This is me being as patient as I possibly can be when faced with the future availability of a bass which REALLY excites me.

BIGEJ2

Can't wait to see all of the specs on it. Was also hoping the SR5 wasn't going to be limited to just the classic model.

stingray96191

i guess i don't even need to ask.. no big al 4 sss? right?
e4d1d6b9.jpg

63b678f9.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

or is this just a renaming of the Aqua-Purple I already have? They seem very similar.

Erin

Last edited:

A.J.

Hey Guys

It's available in Classic SR4, Classic SR5 and the Sabre.

No Big Als... and it's not the same color Erin.

Top Bottom