• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Calaveras

I really want to see what the neck is like on the Sabre. I have plenty of Stingray style necks. I want more Sterling type necks.

keko

Any Sledge Sabre pics, ...my domestic forum mates are interested for it!

How about Premier Dealer Network for South-Eastern Europe?

Come on guys, there are many musicians and collectors over here who would buy an EBMM PDN instruments!

Hellboy

Any Sledge Sabre pics, ...my domestic forum mates are interested for it!

How about Premier Dealer Network for South-Eastern Europe?

Come on guys, there are many musicians and collectors over here who would buy an EBMM PDN instruments!

There is one in the Czech republic:

Rockster Music
Contact Info
Vsestudy 3
Veltrusy, 27746, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 724 336 810

And one in Moscow:

Grand Mystery Co., Ltd.
Contact Info
Leningradskiy prospect 37/6 trade center "AviaCity"
2049, Moscow, 125167, Russia
Phone: +7 495 9889961

But that is it when it comes to eastern Europe it seems. Czech republic is not too far from Croatia. Might be an option.

Sincerely//Jan

Last edited:

keko

Thanks Hellboy,

but Czech republic is in Eastern-Europe, Moscow too, ...far away from us at the Balkans, my region is at South-East of the Continent! (London is closer than Moscow from Zagreb, ...just for example) :rolleyes:

Only decent dealer over here is "Final Copy" (Total Music Service) in Zagreb, Croatia, ...my country we'll become a 28th EU member very soon (01.07.2013.) and I think that would be pretty fair to contact them for possible PDN arrangement?
OK, owner is may buddy, I'll talk with him about that!;) :)

scottbass71

Hi Guys long time since I posted but been busy with life I guess
But I did check every few weeks about what has been happening at EB and Just discovered the sledge it looks fantastic

Does the either the stingray or sabre come as a fretless version?

Last edited:

Bass Control

Bah. Just a few days remaining and I am still on the fence about this one. I was looking at a Sabre (don't know if I want rosewood or maple), but if I do this PDN then this is my purchase for 2013 without knowing what is in store (I'm looking at a new guitar soon or even the possibility of a Bongo 10th Anniversary).

Anyone want to give me some insight to do drop the coin on this now (other than the possibility of Sabres not being available ever again)?

vates

Is there any page with exact specs and info of the Sabre? Or does this thread contain virtually all that is available in the web at the moment? Than you.

stingray96191

I think the perfect bass. Com emailed the the specs, as well as the fact they ordered two of each, that were still available. You might want to look there. Or email beaver at BassCentral. Or the Dubaldo Shop. I do think official ordering is closed, so hope you find a store that ordered an extra.
Good luck
Erin

Top Bottom