• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Bluesboy82

As a UK resident tracking down EBMM guitars is something of a struggle :(

I was doing a search over the internet and found a store called Pro Music Tools (based in Germany).

Plenty of stock shown and even Premier Dealer Network guitars being offered.
Has anyone UK or EU based dealt with them and can pass on some good or bad feedback?

ProMusicTools - Professional musical instruments & sound equipment | ProMusicTools

Thanks

jzeijen

Looking for something special? Seems to me that you already have quite some MM dealers in the UK (for example Knighton Music Centre)? But I agree Pro Music Tools has quite a nice collection! Haven't dealt with them (yet).

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
I've seen their website before, and noticed what great pictures they take of their guitars. Their stock is amazing, both new and used! Just looking through some of it now, they have a Carbon Blue Pearl Morse (matching!), an HSS transparent White Silhouette with Floyd, quite a few Dargie IIs...!

The nice thing about Europe is that our consumer protection laws make ordering like this pretty safe. If something goes wrong, it shouldn't cost you a penny. And, not to resort to national stereotypes here, but the Germans usually do great service.

They are premier dealers, so I assume they are doing something right. If I saw something I wanted there, and the price was right, I wouldn't hesitate (or at least no more than I would with buying any guitar "sight unseen", and I'd be more comfortable doing that with EBMM than any other brand).

Just my 2c.

Last edited:

Tanax

I bought my JP6 DDII there.

I can say that they are extremely nice and have a really good stock as well.
The customer support was very friendly, I dealt with a person called Alexej. Since that was the first time I bought a guitar for that much money, I had a lot of questions but Alexej took time and explained everything in great detail. We basically had an IM-conversation over email, he replied within 2 minutes most of the time. I think the total amount of emails sent was around 70~. Needless to say, I felt absolutely safe with wiring the money to them and having them ship the guitar to me in Sweden.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone in EU.
Fair prices, great stock, amazing & almost instant service paired with fast delivery = awesome in my book.

PaulJam

Hi,

earlier this year i brought a used JP7 from them. Everything was ok, shipping was fast.
The only criticism that i had was that i didn't like that setup (it buzzed and the tremolo was so low that the baseplate actually touched the body when diving down). But since setting up a new guitar to my own likings is necessary anyway this wasn't much of an issue.

skerwo

I already bought some things in their store (I´m living in the Munich area). Very friendly people, everything was alright, prices are also on the level of other stores and yes, they have a lot of EBMM.

Rainer

ily

Some friends have bought other brand at her they are serious and have a great customer service

i never bought a EBMM because price are too hight
even used guitar are more expansive than US used guitar +shipping+duty

;)

Top Bottom