• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Blind Lemon

UK Knucklehead Bash Date All Welcome

Hey Guys,

The UK Knucklehead Bash is now open to everyone in Europe so come on over and meet all your fellow forumites

It will be on Saturday June 14th at the London International Music Show in the evening from around 5 til 10 pm (Times to be confirmed).
There will be food and beer and a lots of music.

Music courtesy of Jamie Humphries, Paul, Rob and Derek from Jamiroquai, The Bushman Brothers and UK Clinicians Andy James and Paul Boyd(Alias the Devil).

If you would like to come then please e mail me with your name and full address so I can send you free tickets to the LIMS plus other info that will be useful to you.
Here's my new e mail address:[email protected]

Last edited:

Jimmyb

Cool!

I'm 90% certain that I'll be there, just need to make sure that nothing else is on.

Cheers Pete!

Beth

I'm pretty sure I'll be there too! This is going to be great! And England in the summertime too.... *sigh* there will be flowers!

DaveB

It is going to be a most rock-tastic event.

Great news that Beth is coming.

Guitar show during the day, Knucklehead bash in the evening - sounds like heaven.

Just for information the show is for manufacturers/distributors - there wont be retailers like you get at Music Live. However Pete and I will have some tasty instruments in attendance which may be purchased through what I have heard is a great guitar shop in Hitchin Hertfordshire!

Dave

Smellybum

It is going to be a most rock-tastic event.

Great news that Beth is coming.

Guitar show during the day, Knucklehead bash in the evening - sounds like heaven.

Just for information the show is for manufacturers/distributors - there wont be retailers like you get at Music Live. However Pete and I will have some tasty instruments in attendance which may be purchased through what I have heard is a great guitar shop in Hitchin Hertfordshire!

Dave

Sounds great Dave, the BFR Cheque book will be coming, feel free to butter me up !

Top Bottom