• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

QuantumFactor

Is anyone aware of the production timeline for Valentines? I’m in line at Sweetwater, but no ETA. The Maroon Sparkle is calling me.

Roxy

Musician's Friend (Guitar Center) has them in stock. Tobacco Sparkle as well. I bought one last month, and its an incredible instrument.

QuantumFactor

Musician's Friend (Guitar Center) has them in stock. Tobacco Sparkle as well. I bought one last month, and its an incredible instrument.

Thanks for the heads up. To be honest, I try to avoid GC and their affiliates after a couple bad experiences. Sweetwater definitely earned my business.

msquared

Your personal sales drone at Sweetwater should be able to give you a ballpark idea of when they'll be back in stock.

Sweetwater has come close to losing me several times over and at this point I'm pretty nihilistic about all the big online music retailers but they at least tend to have good relationships with vendors and are able to be fairly accurate about these things.

QuantumFactor

Your personal sales drone at Sweetwater should be able to give you a ballpark idea of when they'll be back in stock.

Sweetwater has come close to losing me several times over and at this point I'm pretty nihilistic about all the big online music retailers but they at least tend to have good relationships with vendors and are able to be fairly accurate about these things.

Finally heard back from my guy. Estimated date for more Valentines is May 2023. Wow.

jayjayjay

You could get one right now, from here:

Or here, if you prefer a hardtail:

...and show a smaller shop some love!

I bought my last EBMM from Eddie's Guitars. They're great.

Top Bottom