• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kestrou

Gang - everybody's invited - just let me know when you're dropping by and happy to accommodate. This is an EBMM forum, so not here to discuss non-EBMM guitars, but you might notice there's "a few" others lurking in the background to amuse ourselves with.

Flash - yeah, Steve and I are something between acquaintances and friends and he's definitely aware of my "problem". I get asked a lot if I have more Morse guitars than him - but will have to ask him just exactly how many he has? My total right now is 36...

TripHazard

Next t Me I'm in Indianapolis I'll be giving you a call - couple of years away yet though :)
Btw, when you speak to Steve, tell him that I personally think he's been Deep Purples best guitarist - better than Blackmore. (Some people would hang me for that comment!)

Samoht

Wow!!! Thanks for posting. I'm a big Morse fan (not compared to you of course) but I can only think of a few standard Morse guitars I've seen Steve Play. A few = less than 15. Great collection!

kbaim

Couple questions..
1. If you wanna play the ones hanging in stairway, do you have to parachute in to grab them?
2. Does that Drum set mess up the look of the room for anyone else?

Props for the collection, the display, and the fantastic name you came up with Kev

kestrou

Couple questions..
1. If you wanna play the ones hanging in stairway, do you have to parachute in to grab them?
2. Does that Drum set mess up the look of the room for anyone else?

Props for the collection, the display, and the fantastic name you came up with Kev

The only ones really inaccessible are the "first 50s" - and that top row on non-EBMM - none of which I play. The rest are fairly easily retrieved and do receive occasional play.

I own four drum kits - that's the only one set up right now and it's a 1977 Slingerland kit so it really "sings" from the thinner shells used then. It's completely miked up with a snake to the recording console and used fairly regularly. There's 19 guitars on the wall in that room - on the EBMM front have a signed Albert Lee and a signed BFR Petrucci.

Multiple other rooms are wall-to-wall guitars, but no EBMM content there to share...

Kevin

kestrou

this is the reason for visit to the United States) can i have a look?

Prikhodite! :)

My Russian is poor, but I used to play shakmaty seriously so know some of the language as related to the game.

Visitors always welcome!

Kevin

Justus

The only ones really inaccessible are the "first 50s" - and that top row on non-EBMM - none of which I play. The rest are fairly easily retrieved and do receive occasional play.

I own four drum kits - that's the only one set up right now and it's a 1977 Slingerland kit so it really "sings" from the thinner shells used then. It's completely miked up with a snake to the recording console and used fairly regularly. There's 19 guitars on the wall in that room - on the EBMM front have a signed Albert Lee and a signed BFR Petrucci.

Multiple other rooms are wall-to-wall guitars, but no EBMM content there to share...

Kevin

Nice Man, I personally only have a Y2D Morse but a couple Petruccis at the moment. I love what you have done with your collection. Very cool stuff. I am worried, I figured if I condensed down my collection to higher end pieces only, I would slow down my collecting but from what I'm seeing, Ill probably never stop. I really want a Darklord. Going to try and hunt one down this year.

Top Bottom