• There is a glitch in the forum software and/or configuration that we are still trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

Pineweasel

I've been visiting the Vault a bit recently, planning an upcoming purchase of a left-handed Stingray Special. For a few months there were several examples available of both H and HH models, in Black or Burnt Amber. Now there are none.

I can't believe they've all suddenly sold. Does anyone know what's become of them and whether they will be available again?

Last edited:

Musicfreak1988

I hope they'll become available in their regular catalogue. Ideally with the SLO-option and please be an international release. Love browsing through the vault, but at the moment it's a USA-exclusive vault... A light(er)weight lefty 2EQ or even the new Stingray Special, but with the smaller nut width would be my grail bass..., but I'd probably jump on a 'normal' Stingray Special lefty as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom