• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tacomamc

I'm traveling and would like to use something like this with my iphone. I know I can get the iRig set up locally, but it seems the Peavey kit is maybe better, and about $20 cheaper. I haven't got time to wait on shipping it before i travel... last minute planning on my part.

peterd79

one thing to keep in mind when selecting a HD interface is the the amplink is a 30pin only connection and requires the sync port to work. the irig uses the headphone jack so it won't matter what iPhone you have it will always work.

i've had the irig for 2 1/2 years and i use it all the time for practice and because of the way it's setup i can actually run my pedalboad though it to get a more realistic practice in...

either way great devices just keep in mind the way they connect and how you might want to upgrade your phone and could make your hd interface obsolete

Tacomamc

Ahhh, I had no idea, thank you! I will get the irig then, because I undoubtably will upgrade my iPhone at some point. Thanks! Does radio shack Cary the irig? I saw it at a guitar store in va, and I'm currently in wilkes barre pa.... No close guitar center.

Tacomamc

I just picked up the iRig at a Radio Shack. I've only had a few minutes with it, and didn't realize how costly the amps were, but I think its going to be perfect for my immediate needs.

Eric O'Reilly

Jamup pro xt is an iphone app for guitar, it runs about $9.99 and is totally worth it, it comes with a good amount of amps ranging from rectifiers to tweeds and plenty of pedals, its got really good quality sound, and there are plenty of add ons, check it out in the app store.

Top Bottom