• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

This is too much for me. If I answer honestly and directly I cant win.

The search function will answer your question why we dont have a custom shop. The search function can explain why we cannot survive making one offs all day.

You quote Fender...Got me there! Except I dont have Fenders volume. I dont have their purchasing power. do you think when they go to buy tuning keys that they pay the same with their volume? On down the line...wood cases...pickups Its like asking a gastropub why they cant make a burger for 2 bucks because Mc Donalds can. It's exaggerated but you get my drift.

Jack I love the little missle about you following what is said and by who on talk bass.

Jay the changes we made by offering more guitars but fewer options has us on a path to break even for the first time in years and the most orders that we have ever had in house.

Ii am not going to defend any more. I mentioned San Luis Obispo as one reason....ONE.

I will respectfully ask that you put it to bed Jay. I asked already once. Why do you mention lying so many times...are you implying that I am not telling the truth?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom