• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

d-bone

Two colors are too limited and the current choises are too odd for me.

What about classic colors like black, off-white and 3-tone sunburst?
For example
Black with tortoise pickguard, black pickups (hss), chrome hardware, rosewood fingerboard.

And please make Locking tremolo an option. ;)

tbonesullivan

Due to Covid and continuing issues with supply, they are not offering as many colors this year. They did do a BFR run with a locking tremolo and hot pickups, but it's really not intended to be that type of guitar. The Music Man Tremolo is also excellent.

fogman

Ya, I'm jonesing for a Cutlass; but am not a fan of the current colours. No rush here. Hopefully the world will be more stable next year and there'll be more offerings.
No complaints here. Everyone's doing what they can. We're all in this together.

Wildhorse

I see some of the BFRs are still available when surfing from last year. The last time I went into Guitar Center Hollywood there was a Scarlet Red BFR still there just blending on a wall of guitars. With the new pricing on on Cutlass’s the BFRs from last year if you can find one are pretty much a push. There’s no up charge for one of the insane necks and fretboard binding,etc.. I’ve seen the blue ones available too.

mwh

Woot- Luv the red! Just ordered a "Jason Richardson Signature Cutlass HH Electric Guitar - in Rorschach Red".

The (Roasted Figured Maple) neck was the deal maker for me. Hoping for a detailed buckeye burl top too, even if I have to wait for it.

Last edited:

Astrofreq

Woot- Luv the red! Just ordered a "Jason Richardson Signature Cutlass HH Electric Guitar - in Rorschach Red".

The (Roasted Figured Maple) neck was the deal maker for me. Hoping for a detailed buckeye burl top too, even if I have to wait for it.

Congrats! The tops on those guitars are stunning and all look so unique! :)

Top Bottom