• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

What's the life span of the Wonder Wipes??? I ask because I've had a few containers for a very long time. I'm thinking if they are dry they are done??? Is this true??

Thanx, Glenn |B)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Ah right, the baby wipe containers. They eventually withdrew them didn't they? I think drying out was a problem.

Having said that the instrument polish wipes feel close to dry even straight out of the current plastic sachets. I wonder if it's possible to rejuvenate the dried out ones by sprinking just a little bit of water or alcohol on them? Try them out on something other than a guitar first.

Fretboard conditioner wipes are oily. Very oily. I'd be surprised of they dry out.

Anyone else like to comment?

danny-79

Ah right, the baby wipe containers. They eventually withdrew them didn't they? I think drying out was a problem.

Fretboard conditioner wipes are oily. Very oily. I'd be surprised of they dry out.

Anyone else like to comment?

I had a baby wipe container of the Fretboard conditioner, the last few out of it were dried up, I had it start to finish about 3yrs.
The individually wrapped ones as they are today (box of 6 usually) I cant ever see it drying out in its unopened individual packet as its air tight (one wipe will do 2x necks easy)

mikeller

Of the fretboard conditioner, I have one carefully folded back into it's packet and kept in a ziplock bag that has done three and will certainly see a fourth! I got two uses out of the instrument polish.

That's exactly what I do to ..squeeze the air out and they last a long time

alf cockle

They certainly do a good job..smell a lot like orange oil…which is what I use on my fretboards..good,easy to use product from EBMM…no spillage to ruin your carpet either…been there,done it...

muggsy

I had a baby wipe container of the Wonder Wipes, and they dried out after two or three years. Not a surprise, the same thing happens with actual baby wipes, though those usually don't stick around long enough to dry out. I can't imagine the individually-packaged wipes have the same issue.

Top Bottom