• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

I know this is a guitar forum, but I got some cool news that I'm going to be the resident DJ at "Adult Night" on the first Thursday of every month at Meow Wolf. I'm already doing sets like crazy over this holiday season, but now I'm have a reoccurring gig (assuming it's a success). It's in the experimental phase, but some customers have been requesting a no-kid night.

I already have about 8 hours of material without repeating anything, which is nice because I can mix it up every day. I play guitar for probably an hour of my sets and take solos all over cover tunes and originals I prepare in Logic ahead of time. Anyway, I'm excited and hope to start making some new videos to post. :)

The irony is that local bars won't even respond to my emails, but Meow Wolf is so enthusiastic to have me there. Go figure. I just need EBMM to make me a glow-in-the-dark Cutlass to show off. LOL

dibart77

Wow. Just awesome. How about a Forum gathering at MW SF once COVID stops breaking our chops? Who's in?

racerx

I'll tell you hw-what - we can go halfsies on one of the neon green BFR Cutlasses floating around. We can split every other weekend and alternate between Dokken, EVH, and other licks as needed. Let me know if you're interested, I've spent more on worse.

Bungholi0

Congratulations. The guitar covers part sounds interesting. Would be great see some video of that. For those of us that are on the other side of the globe.

Top Bottom