• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

PzoLover

World peace 102 more content & what about it

Hi Funseekerz,

Here is a bit or 2 about the PRECIENT PEOPLE SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN ...:cool::) ... tonight as I met with a friend, he asked about the fight that I'm in about some missing resources that I'm attempting to reclaim in order to trigger (PUN INTENDED, and you'll "get it" when the time comez;)the "PLAN" into "ACTION" ... being a money focused sort, he naturally queried as to whether the "resources" in question amounted to the "seed funding" for the PRECIENT "launch" ... to which, I replied with the speech about "CULTURAL INDUSTRY" BEING NOT about money, as such, but about the conversion of "intellectual capital " to it's monetary equivalent through the organization of human activity and creativity :cool::)
HEY, BP, I seriously need some contact with your office, about something of GREAT VALUE to us all ...:)PLZ ADVISE???
TNX Eh?
ATB:cool:
PL:)

Big Poppa

Pzo...I have been very supportive of you...I have been looking the other way on these posts...but really....This is designed to be religion and politics free... and it is turning into the BC political rant.....Its the wrong venue. Pzo if you want to talk bass rehab through bass anything musical....this is a good spot. The world peace and bc govt has to go...once again wrong venue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom