Music Man Vault Black Friday Deal

WTB Music Man Guitars

furor

looking for a (BFR) JP6 with piezo, quilted top cerulean paradise, bahama blue, teal burst, dragon blood or red burst. Preferably unfinished (unlacquered) neck , rosewood fretboard. JP-inlays (and the large BFR at 12th fret) are not necessary ... ;)
Open for other color suggestions. European Union.

thanks

Last edited:

moondoggy

WTB:

New user here. I'm a bassist, but I'm helping my sister-in-law hunt down my brother's dream guitar for his 40th birthday: Majesty 6 in Goldmine finish. He loves gold (said in best Goldmember voice!) guitars but he'd prefer the 'shield' shape in the center. He's seen the 2020 BFR gold in large metal flake, but didn't like it as much as the Goldmine finish. Any leads on one for sale would be appreciated. Thanks

Rivers

WTB: Looking for a Axis Super Sport Semi Hollow Tremolo. Drop me a PM if you have one?

Thanks.

balance

Can I just go ahead and start the list?

WTB: Majesty 8-String - that sold out fast!

Mixolydian82

WTB - JP15 in these colors:
Trans Gold
Emerald Glow
Purple Sunset
Dargie Delight I

I have found a few, but they all seem to be poorly taken care of :(

Jonah Hex

WTB
Long shot but:
Luke III Starry Night or Eclipse Sparkle
Cutlass RS Starry Night or Eclipse Sparkle

Mixolydian82

Looking for early model JPs in mint condition. Sparkles, Dargie, Autumn Redrise. Surely someone has something they wanna part with. ��

Thanks all.

Last edited:

Ninemile

Looing to buy an Axis Sport, preferably with 3 single coils but an SSH would also do. Want to add one to my MM90 Sport and Super Sport. Thanks

Slick64

Looing to buy an Axis Sport, preferably with 3 single coils but an SSH would also do. Want to add one to my MM90 Sport and Super Sport. Thanks

I have an almost mint blue SSH I'd possibly part with. PM me.

JasonT

Looking for a reflex. Ideally, white with black binding. Prefer maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and trem. But open to what you’ve got. Let me know.

brett8388

WTB - High End EBMM's. Collector looking for another killer pink quilt EVH, I'll pay well for another Opaque black EVH, and even another Mr. Horsepower. Serious collector looking for specific examples. Please contact me via email through my collection website. Thanks!

aufgangs

Wanted one of the first 100 JP 6/7 that were hand signed on the headstock.

Collector’s grade as possible.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okgb

Looking for any type of Luke any condition EXCEPT must have excellent to new frets and play cleanly without rattles or buzz. preferably in Canada but U.S. is doable as well. preferred string gauge 9-42. My Luke 1 was like this until I wore the frets out and then never the same [ it's pretty good now but I'm chasing perfection ] Tia!

2021 Ernie Ball Holiday Gift Guide
Top Bottom