• There is a glitch in the forum software that we are trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

moondoggy

Looking for a gold mine or gold sparkle Majesty 6 as a birthday gift for my brother's 40th birthday! Anyone have a connection to one for sale???

Thanks!

Bungholi0

Looking for any type of Luke any condition EXCEPT must have excellent to new frets and play cleanly without rattles or buzz. preferably in Canada but U.S. is doable as well. preferred string gauge 9-42. My Luke 1 was like this until I wore the frets out and then never the same [ it's pretty good now but I'm chasing perfection ] Tia!

Not trying to talk you out of buying another guitar but Why not just get a refret? Stainless steel Frets?

Jim Warnstedt

Hello everyone, I am in search of a translucent blue Music Man EVH with a nice top. The top can be either quilt or flame but the overall guitar needs to be in very good to mint condition. Top dollar will be paid, and I will pay a finders fee to anyone who assists with a guitar that ends up being purchased. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to you all!

ohbugger

I am looking for a "loaded" black pickguard + black pickup setup for a Silhouette Special. Would consider trading my all white setup which is in like new condition. Just putting out a feeler!

Johnny Alien

I know this is the longest of long shots but does anyone have one of the 90's G&G hardshell guitar cases? They came with EVH, Axis and Silo guitars from the 90's. I would be very interested if you had one you wanted to let go.

Top Bottom