• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
I’m probably in the same boat as you. I’m afraid I would remember only the ones I have pictures of and miss a lot.

I've now remembered a few more. A honeyburst SR5 - gorgeous beast. But I spent all my energy on that photo and I'm not likely to go any further. It was fun, though, and made me ask myself, 'What happened to THAT one?' and so on.

Michael Murphy

Obviously, you need more Bongos.

Yeah, they're *almost* the entire left half of the picture... he needs 3-4 more, at least. :)
Awesome picture, by the way. Quite a lot of Dargies there.

Some of my basses do get around a bit!

I've got one.

It's easy for me to keep track of because i've never let any go... so i'm up to 12 EBMM basses, plus 1 Earthwood bass and 1 Earthwood guitar. All in my sig, so far, but that's running into the 500 character limit, so i guess i'll have to stop buying things now. :)

Chuck M

It all gets blurry after a while but here goes......

I remember a teal Stingray 4 and that one went to Ray Duke while we were all in San Antonio, Jack. Then I ordered that killer sounding but about 12 pound SR5 from Bass Central. We all cried a little when I sent that one back and got a honeyburst SR5 to replace it. I remember a fretless SR 5 too. Briefly had a lovely Sterling honey burst/maple and traded that to Armybass for the Amber/rosewood SR5 that I currently have. Then there was the Bongo 6 that I got from Sweetwater on closeout but returned because of the wide spacing at the nut. Too bad. That was a killer bass. Oh wait! I also had a Sabre Classic that I sold to Armybass!

So I remember having just 8 Music Man basses...7 if the Bongo does not count. For me...gearhead that I am..that is not many.

I know I must not play one of the new SR5's....simply must not. They sound too good and I will want one. And then there is the Caprice.

vaughan

Lucky 13!

Looking at your pic- I see one mutually shared: The Dargie (1st gen) bongo 5HS.

mmbassplayer

Psycho... when are we going to have the get together at your place? I remember us talking about a forum gathering many years ago on here. JOSH

Top Bottom