• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Manfloozy

.... and should you ever want to pass it on I'm here waiting. :D (Really, I am!)

I'll be #2 in line!

The all rosewood necks are ridoncolous! They feel like pure unadulterated awesome in your hands.

Grab it.... and if not, let me know where it is :) :D

MattOfSweden

Yes, fingers crossed you get it mrfstop - and if not give the coordinates to Matt - this BFR soooo should end up within the forum.

mrfstop

Yes, fingers crossed you get it mrfstop - and if not give the coordinates to Matt - this BFR soooo should end up within the forum.

ughhhh trying to get it...I am waiting for this guitar to get payment...then I can roll that into paying off this Rosewood ray...
Man this G.A.S. + Mid Life crisis stuff really takes years off a persons life huh? LMAO :)
but gotta love it good ole G.A.S.
I REALLY want to add this one to the stable.
Working it out, hope to be the new owner? :D

JayDawg

You have a very nice collection already, so you really do not need another bass. But as long as you can afford it, why not? Let me know if you ever decide to move your white Reflex.

I have two EBMMs with all rosewood necks and they are very comfortable to play. One is Venetian 25th BFR 4HH and the other is a one off 2005 Buttercream Bongo 4HH made for Juan Nelson.

IMG_0250.jpg

In honor of this thread, I had a dream last night that I was playing this bass. Probably explains why I woke up in a puddle of my own drool...:eek:

mrfstop

In honor of this thread, I had a dream last night that I was playing this bass. Probably explains why I woke up in a puddle of my own drool...:eek:

hahaha too funny...
I also love this bass...gearhunter is one lucky guy to own this baby!!
A Bongo in Buttercream with a rosewood neck???? EI YI YI.....one serious bass!
I would put in my will I want a buttercream colored casket and rosewood color lining and bury me with the bass please!! lol :)

bovinehost

Administrator
BFRe.jpg

Good basses. The back of the neck feels a little different at first, but once I start playing it, I really don't notice any difference in feel. I think - I could be making this up entirely - that it does have a little extra oomph in the mids from the rosewood neck.

This one might be FS in a bit. I still have to think about it some. It's one hell of a piece, but I have another 4 string Bongo HH (the Flaming Biff) so it's redundant, not that this ever stopped me before.

mrfstop

bovinehost;845815]
BFRe.jpg

I think - I could be making this up entirely

so it's redundant, not that this ever stopped me before.

+1 to those two lines!! hahahaha!! cracked me up! :D
Pm me if ya decide to roll this bongo.
I think this is the same one I was stalking in the for sale thread when you snagged it first.
And I mentioned letting me know if ya ever roll it.
If I am unable to let go of any basses to fund it, Maybe I can go donate some organs or something?
what the heck...all for the sake of a killer rosewood necked Bongonioio :D

mrfstop

BFRe.jpg

Good basses. The back of the neck feels a little different at first, but once I start playing it, I really don't notice any difference in feel. I think - I could be making this up entirely - that it does have a little extra oomph in the mids from the rosewood neck.

This one might be FS in a bit. I still have to think about it some. It's one hell of a piece, but I have another 4 string Bongo HH (the Flaming Biff) so it's redundant, not that this ever stopped me before.

hey man, kick a*&^% pic by the way...working on those photograph skills I see...impressed! :D

mrfstop

Going for it! Officially!! :)
JUST had my guitar sell on feebay minutes ago. Giving me 3/4 or more of the price on the BFR Rosewood ray!!
WHOOO HOOOO!!! ( jumping up and down )

mrfstop

two more in addition to the pic first posted on this thread.
Shows the pickguard better and the other pic shows the back of the rosewood neck.
Cannot wait to be able to take new additional pics of it. :D
rosewoodray1.jpg

rosewoodray3.jpg

MattOfSweden

Wow, conagratulations, am truly happy for you!! Have to say it again - that's a superb looking StingRay.
First dibs for me if against all odds you would like to move it on one day!
Looking forward to more pics.

mrfstop

Wow, conagratulations, am truly happy for you!! Have to say it again - that's a superb looking StingRay.
First dibs for me if against all odds you would like to move it on one day!
Looking forward to more pics.

Thank ya sir!! Hope to be able to hang onto this baby for a good long time :)

mrfstop

Congrats!

Tell us about the sound when you got it.

Thanks man, will do fer sure.
Working out final details with store now..
Bummed this week is thanksgiving here....will delay things and have this baby sitting in some UPS warehouse.....ughhh :(

Top Bottom