• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

K Mcburg

Ahh, I missed the G at the beginning of the serial number. G03162 again, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I am looking to find out when my beautiful Stingray 4 was made. I bought it in January of 1992 so I am guessing it was made in 1991. SN 35540. You can also give me any other info you have on it I'd appreciate it.

35540 is coming up as a StingRay 2EQ that was completed on October 23rd, 1992. The color is Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Corner Music.

Just bought a blue EBMM Silhouette 1991 (RW-neck) with serial number 91454. Got the original final inspection report dated 2-25-91 with inspection initials JG. What can you tell me about this beauty (color, DOB, shipped to..)

Thanks, Jorgen

This Silhouette HSS was completed on March 11th, 1991. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Just got my first musicman jp6. Best guitar I've ever had. Could u help me with dating it. Serial G43018. Also I believe it's the radiant red but not positive. Thank u

Completed August 19th, 2008. The color is Radiance Red.

Ahh, I missed the G at the beginning of the serial number. G03162 again, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This Silhouette HSS was completed on July 30th, 1998. The color is Pearl Purple with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to E U Wurlitzer.

behrens

Could I please get the birthdate for my lovely new Starry Night St. Vincent? G74666.
Thank you!

pascal.stbe

Hello,
Could I please get informations about my new old SUB1 guitar, serial number X16270. It is my first Musicman but it will not be my last ....
Thank you from France!

Groovadile

Hi, could I ask for your assistance in identyfing a lovely Reflex bearing the serial of G53038? Thanks a lot in advance!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Could I please get the birthdate for my lovely new Starry Night St. Vincent? G74666.
Thank you!

Completed on November 8th, 2016.

Hello,
Could I please get informations about my new old SUB1 guitar, serial number X16270. It is my first Musicman but it will not be my last ....
Thank you from France!

This SUB 1 HH Guitar was completed on February 6th, 2007. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Hi, could I ask for your assistance in identyfing a lovely Reflex bearing the serial of G53038? Thanks a lot in advance!

This Reflex was completed on February 16th, 2011. The color is White with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Sound Beach Music.

Appreciate all details available on G41863 - HSS Silo Special - many thanks in advance

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on August 29th, 2008. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Gary Broad

Hey all I'm trying to find out the DOB of my music man Stingray ll. Any help would be appreciated serial number is G 001472 and it's printed on the back of the neck plate. Thanks

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
EBMM stingray 5 #E78360....thanks :)

This StingRay 5 was completed on August 4th, 2011. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Hey all I'm trying to find out the DOB of my music man Stingray ll. Any help would be appreciated serial number is G 001472 and it's printed on the back of the neck plate. Thanks

The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for the early ones unfortunately. There is usually a date stamp in the neck pocket or pickup cavity that will give you an idea of the production time. Sorry we don't have more info for you.

maurarosa

Hello there!

This is such a cool place! You guys are so nice :) I was wondering the info on serial number G64613. It's a Silhouette that I will be purchasing.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom