• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

salty dog

Hi from Oz.

My son & I just picked up a JP6 with serial number G17857.

Was wondering if someone could give us the year of manufacture.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi from Oz.

My son & I just picked up a JP6 with serial number G17857.

Was wondering if someone could give us the year of manufacture.

This JP6 was completed on November 27th, 2001. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

EBMM St. Vincent G74025
Thanks

This St. Vincent was completed on February 17th, 2016. The color is Black with the Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.

Iin gitar

Hello buddy ...im from indonesia.. I have EBMM steve morse G72994
Would you be so kind to show me DOB of my guitar...

And if iwant upgrade this guitar with piezo .. What is the best for this guitar...

Thanks

NM156

Hello fine folks at Ernie Ball. I'd like some info too please.

JP6 G52438
JP6 G54776
Axis G40587

Thank you so much!! ( I'm diggin' the JP6s )

bricull

Hi there

I've just picked up my first Ernie Ball Musicman guitar, a Silhouette Special serial number #98302 and would love to know the DOB of what I'm sure will become a firm favourite.

dibart77

Hey Joel:

Can you give me the birthday/color/details of these for my records?

G42095
G27351

Thanks!

-Jeff

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello buddy ...im from indonesia.. I have EBMM steve morse G72994
Would you be so kind to show me DOB of my guitar...

And if iwant upgrade this guitar with piezo .. What is the best for this guitar...

Thanks

This Steve Morse was completed on November 4th, 2014. The color is Morse Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend. We don't have experience with aftermarket modifications in factory, we'd recommend checking with a local tech/luthier for advice on what aftermarket piezo system options may be available.

Hello fine folks at Ernie Ball. I'd like some info too please.

JP6 G52438
JP6 G54776
Axis G40587

Thank you so much!! ( I'm diggin' the JP6s )

JP6 G52438 - This JP6 was completed on November 4th, 2004. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

JP6 G54776 - This JP6 with piezo was completed on July 11th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Axis G40587 - This Axis was completed on March 17th, 2008. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

All info you have (yr, color, options) on JP G51432

thanks as always!!!

This JPX was completed on January 4th, 2011. The color is Black Sugar with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This was a limited edition run offered for a one month ordering window in 2011.

DOB Please:
Monarchy Majesty 7 Imperial Blue
M04625

Thanks!

This Monarchy Majesty 7 was completed on April 28th, 2017. The color is Imperial Blue with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Looking for the birth date of my new Monarchy Majesty M04539. Thanks Joel!

This Monarchy Majesty was completed on April 14th, 2017. The color is Majestic Purple with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

MM Axis G05704 ; transparent gold cloudy maple top

This Axis was completed on March 9th, 1999. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Hi there

I've just picked up my first Ernie Ball Musicman guitar, a Silhouette Special serial number #98302 and would love to know the DOB of what I'm sure will become a firm favourite.

This Silhouette was completed on September 6th, 1996. The color is Pearl Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Musicman Axis Sport : A80560

thanks

This Axis Sport HH was completed on May 22nd, 1997. The color is Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Music man axis in trans gold G52042 INFO ?

This Axis was completed on January 6th, 2011. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Hey Joel:

Can you give me the birthday/color/details of these for my records?

G42095
G27351

Thanks!

-Jeff

G42095 - This Axis was completed on November 10th, 2009. The color is Spalted (Spalted Maple) with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Ernie Ball Inc. account.

G27351 - This Silhouette 20th Anniversary was completed on August 15th, 2006. The color is Caramel with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Would love some info on my new Luke: G56030
Thanks!

This Luke was completed on September 20th, 2012. The color is Classic Honey Burst with the Pau Ferro fretboard & Mother of Pearl inlays. The body wood is Mahogany. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This was from our 2012 Honey Roasted Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

jalangse

Would love as much info as possible on my Music Man Luke G25039 Limited edition. Guess it's a Luke I? Just bought it second hand.

Thanks!
-Jan Magne- (Norway)

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Would love as much info as possible on my Music Man Luke G25039 Limited edition. Guess it's a Luke I? Just bought it second hand.

Thanks!
-Jan Magne- (Norway)

This Luke was completed on May 27th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Black headstock. This was from our first limited edition run that was only open for ordering February through April of 2004. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic. The model is officially called the Luke. This one would be commonly referred to as a Luke 2 with the vintage tremolo. The Luke models prior to 1998 with the Floyd Rose are commonly referred to as the Luke 1.

I would like to ask for some info about MM Steve Morse Y2D G36507.

Thanks,
Marcin

This Steve Morse Y2D was completed on August 22nd, 2007. The color is Desert Purple Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom