• MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Serial # G81566
It's a nice one.

This St. Vincent was completed on September 19th, 2017. The color is Light Gold with the roasted Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard with binding. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Ernie-Ball/Music Man
serial: 87179

amazing instrument ... when was it completed?

This EVH was completed on February 16th, 1995. The color is Translucent Red. It was originally shipped to American Music.

angylo

Dating my Steve Morse

Angelo Pellegrini
I own a MusicMan Ernie Ball SM-Y2D Steve Morse
serial: G41909
what about date of bith and specs?
Thanks

Ojh92

Serial number

Hi.
Can I get some information about my music-man?
The serial number is G29243

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Identfy my EBMM Jp6 ser.Numb G66726

This JP6 was completed on October 11th, 2012. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Mutiara Musik Cakrawala.

Joel, bumping this one from moderating queue

G13098 - This Axis was completed on October 31st, 2000. The color is Translucent Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

Angelo Pellegrini
I own a MusicMan Ernie Ball SM-Y2D Steve Morse
serial: G41909
what about date of bith and specs?
Thanks

This Steve Morse Y2D was completed on July 22nd, 2008. The color is Purple Sunset with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Hi.
Can I get some information about my music-man?
The serial number is G29243

This JP6 was completed on July 21st, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to PM Blues Guitar Hvn.

sanewhaven

Production date on my Reflex?

Hey there - great thread!

I'm looking for information on my EB Reflex - Serial G50193.

Thanks so much!

-DL

supernova217

Hi,
Could you please tell me something of F22399 and F45781? The second is the serial number of BONGO.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

duncdog

Curious about production date

Hello there,

If I could get some information on the serial number: F04115

I like to know what model and production date this number corresponds with

Many thanks, keep on rocking!!

-D

bgmartinsbridge

Hi,
I've got an EVH Signature Amber.
Serial number is 84745.
Appreciate it if you could let me know the year and any details.
Thanks Brad

click track

Jp6 g37942

Can you please tell me the specifics of, date of manufacturer and any other pertinent information, on the absolutely greatest guitar I have ever had the privilege of owning.

JP6 serial number G37942

I play this guitar in a very large Church here in Ohio with multiple services and I always get complaints on the tone and clarity of the guitar and how I play better with it !!!

Look forward to selling more gear to get another EBMM !!!

Thanks Rich

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hey there - great thread!

I'm looking for information on my EB Reflex - Serial G50193.

Thanks so much!

-DL

This Reflex was completed on March 25th, 2010. The color is Ivory White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi,
Could you please tell me something of F22399 and F45781? The second is the serial number of BONGO.
Many thanks.

F22399 - This JP7 was completed on September 11th, 2008. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

F45781 - This Bongo 5 HS was completed on September 27th, 2016. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Highway Musical.

Hello there,

If I could get some information on the serial number: F04115

I like to know what model and production date this number corresponds with

Many thanks, keep on rocking!!

-D

This JP7 was completed on August 8th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to New Jersey Guitar & Bass Center.

Hi,
I've got an EVH Signature Amber.
Serial number is 84745.
Appreciate it if you could let me know the year and any details.
Thanks Brad

This EVH was completed on April 13th, 1994. The color is Trans Natural. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

hi, there. thanks for doing this.
i have a trans red axis g43518 I'm looking for it's birth/shipping date.
cheers/dean

This Axis was completed on November 20th, 2008. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to London Guitar Shop.

Hi!
I'd like to know more about these two Silhouette Specials:
G32286 & G20727
Thank you very much!

G32286 - This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on July 5th, 2006. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

G20727 - This Silhouette Special HSS with piezo was completed on July 19th, 2002. The color is White Sparkle with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Midi & Sound Co. Ltd.

Can you please tell me the specifics of, date of manufacturer and any other pertinent information, on the absolutely greatest guitar I have ever had the privilege of owning.

JP6 serial number G37942

I play this guitar in a very large Church here in Ohio with multiple services and I always get complaints on the tone and clarity of the guitar and how I play better with it !!!

Look forward to selling more gear to get another EBMM !!!

Thanks Rich

G37942 - This JP6 was completed on October 24th, 2007. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Wild West Guitars.

Hi! Looking fir the DOB of my JP6 serial G73324. Thanks!

G73324 - This JP6 was completed on March 4th, 2015. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Funk66

Musicman sub1 guitar

Hello my son just bought a musicman sub1 guitar here in Edmonton with the serial number of X15005 and we were hoping to learn a little bit more about it. The shop owner claimed it was new but I thought these have not been made for some time. It is a brilliant guitar. Thank you very much! Ed

MattHK

Hi, could you please help me find out what is the production date for this LIII: G59650?

Thanks a lot!

Benjo

Luke BFR

Luke serial number is G52396 from the tag.
Last digit could be a 4 though!
When was it born please?
Thanks a lot . :)

NBSCTW

History of myEBMM EVH SN#83489

Hi Joel,
Would you please let me know the history of my EBMM EVH SN#83489 including color?
Thank so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom