• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBSCTW

History of myEBMM EVH SN#83489

Hi Joel,
Would you please let me know the history of my EBMM EVH SN#83489 including color?
Thank so much!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello my son just bought a musicman sub1 guitar here in Edmonton with the serial number of X15005 and we were hoping to learn a little bit more about it. The shop owner claimed it was new but I thought these have not been made for some time. It is a brilliant guitar. Thank you very much! Ed

This S.U.B. 1 HH guitar was completed on April 21st, 2006. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Avenue Guitars.

G20319 - Any information you can give me on this is helpful.

Thanks,
Scott

This Steve Morse Y2D was completed on November 8th, 2007. The color is Purple Sunset with the Rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi, could you please help me find out what is the production date for this LIII: G59650?

Thanks a lot!

This Luke III HSS BFR was completed on June 22nd, 2016. The color is Blueberry Burst Flame with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Tom Lee Music Co. Ltd.

ebmm ball family reserve petrucci G49076

Thank you

This JP6 BFR was completed on July 8th, 2010. The color is Quilt Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Luke serial number is G52396 from the tag.
Last digit could be a 4 though!
When was it born please?
Thanks a lot . :)

This Luke was completed on January 14th, 2011. The color is Black Sugar with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. This was a limited run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Hi Joel,
Would you please let me know the history of my EBMM EVH SN#83489 including color?
Thank so much!

This EVH was completed on March 16th, 1993. The color is Trans Sunburst. It was originally shipped to Central Music.

History of EBMM JP G56951 would be great!

This JP6 BFR was completed on August 20th, 2013. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

dibart77

Hey Joel:

Can you give me the lowdown on this guy: G71913. Model, color, birth date, and where it was shipped to? Thanks Joel!

-Jeff

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Majesty Monarchy, Royal Red #M04563
JP7 (loaded), Mystic Dream #F45333

Thanks!

#M04563 - This Majesty Monarchy was completed on April 24th, 2017. The color is Royal Red with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.

#F45333 - This JP7 was completed on September 14th, 2016. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Axe Palace.

hi there, thanks as always. looking for the DOB of g49853 blue hsh silhouette.

This Silhouette HSH was completed on May 21st, 2010. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to LA Musical Instruments.

Hey Joel:

Can you give me the lowdown on this guy: G71913. Model, color, birth date, and where it was shipped to? Thanks Joel!

-Jeff

This Luke III HH was completed on July 14th, 2014. The color is Bodhi Blue with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Opus 1 Music Inc.

slash-ed

Hi all, first post!

Just hoping to get info on a Silhouette serial number G65056 that I'm about to buy :) Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:

AndyP4ndy

Hey! I'd like to know about this guitar: G46547 -birth date, model, color, and where it was shipped to :)
Greetings!!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi all, first post!

Just hoping to get info on a Silhouette serial number G65056 that I'm about to buy :) Thanks so much in advance!

This Silhouette HH with Floyd Rose was completed on April 16th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Hey! I'd like to know about this guitar: G46547 -birth date, model, color, and where it was shipped to :)
Greetings!!

This JP6 was completed on October 16th, 2009. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Hi, could you please help me find out what is the production date and original location for my Stingray Bass. Serial No E11565. Thanks in advance.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 7th, 2000. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Jagela

Hello! I'd like to know about this guitar MM Jp6 G64143 -birth date, color,and where it was shipped to
Thank you!!

slash-ed

This Silhouette HH with Floyd Rose was completed on April 16th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

This JP6 was completed on October 16th, 2009. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 7th, 2000. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Thank you so much Joel!

Is this one of the ones produced for the Arlington Guitar Show in 2013? That's the only other reference to a Pacific Blue Silo HH Floyd that I can find anywhere. Info seems scarce so I just want to know as much as I can about my new purchase :)

NACK_F

Silhoue

hi there, thanks as always. looking for the DOB of A90131 Candyred Silhouette Special.

1 Ball paul

Trying to find a birthdate for my silhouette

Musicman Silhouette Special Candy Apple Red serial #G51392
Just picked this one up and would like to know when and where it first sold.
Thanks, Rick

Last edited:

CCGX

Hi Admin,

I have a Silhouette Special I am trying to date - serial number G26640.

Many thanks,

Adam

2mdude

Would love to find out any information you can provide on my recently purchased EBMM Axis #G29502. Thanks!

jgray

Axis Super Sport DOB

Hey there,
Can you help me with a DOB for my Axis Super Sport? Serial number G22027.
Thanks.

jgray

Axis Super Sport DOB

Hi there,

Hoping you can help me with a DOB for my Axis Super Sport hardtail. Serial G22027

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom