• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpaxe

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance it could be something different?

It is a SUB SERIES AX3, maple neck, trans blue, made in Indonesia. I double checked the serial number it is correct. If the number is not in your database could it be that the guitar is replica?

GWDavis28

It is a SUB SERIES AX3, maple neck, trans blue, made in Indonesia. I double checked the serial number it is correct. If the number is not in your database could it be that the guitar is replica?

That's a Sterling Sub Series right? Music Man does not track any of the Sterling product line. That's why he can't find the serial number. Try the Sterling Face Book page, they might be more help.

Glenn |B)

theprofessorx

This Silhouette was completed on February 7th, 1991. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Great! Thanks! Could you u also find out which pick up set was originally installed, is it the Seymour HSH configuration coming along with a Schaller floating Trem?
Best!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
And the G37692? Thank you!

This JP6 was completed on October 26th, 2007. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

JP6 G51655 please!

This JP6 was completed on October 21st, 2010. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

That's a Sterling Sub Series right? Music Man does not track any of the Sterling product line. That's why he can't find the serial number. Try the Sterling Face Book page, they might be more help.

Glenn |B)

Thanks Glenn!

Info on G50576 please. Thanks.

This Reflex was completed on June 16th, 2010. The color is Vintage Gold with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Great! Thanks! Could you u also find out which pick up set was originally installed, is it the Seymour HSH configuration coming along with a Schaller floating Trem?
Best!

It was originally shipped with the Schaller trem as HSH configuration with Schaller Model 220 for the humbuckers and Schaller Model 243 for the single coil.

Hi, I just purchased a JP Majesty 6, probably from 2015 - M00550 - Thanks for checking!

This Majesty was completed on July 21st, 2014. The color is Polar Noir with the Ebony fretboard.

pepo

Hi, I purshased a EBMM Majesty 6 Monarchy Royal Red. My serial number is M07973. Thanks!

Orcio

Hello, I'd like to get some info on JP6 G40331. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
DOB and Shipped to first information
Ernie Ball Musicman Van Halen signature model
Serial Number 86370

This EVH was completed on October 5th, 1994. The color is Trans Sunburst. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Hi, I purshased a EBMM Majesty 6 Monarchy Royal Red. My serial number is M07973. Thanks!

This Majesty Monarchy was completed on April 2nd, 2018. The color is Royal Red with the Ebony fretboard.

Stingray E88543. Thanks!

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 28th, 2012. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Hello, I'd like to get some info on JP6 G40331. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

This JP6 was completed on May 29th, 2008. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Axis Super Sport: G07333
Axis Super Sport: G30505

G07333- This Axis Super Sport was completed on August 20th, 1999. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

G30505 - This Axis Super Sport was completed on December 29th, 2005. The color is Rosewood with the all Rosewood neck.

patsanger

Hi - Steve Morse in blue burst sn G65635 but I want to know - can we tell if the black pearloid pickguard is orig? Also any other details please! Thanks!

Anklelocker

I just bought Reflex with a serial number of G73758 in white. Curious of DOB and where it was originally shipped to. Also, it has crome covered HH pickups...wonder if they were stock. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom