• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickparker

Hi and new to the forum. Can you please help date my silhouette special? Looks like the serial number is G18523; however, the “G” could possibly be a 6. Also possible estimated cost, when it was new. Thanks!

cthusker

Production Date and estimate cost when new.......... Ernie Ball Music Man LUKE G09532

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
AL SSS in pinkburst: G96736. Thanks much!

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that the serial number could be something different?

Hi - Steve Morse in blue burst sn G65635 but I want to know - can we tell if the black pearloid pickguard is orig? Also any other details please! Thanks!

This Steve Morse was completed on April 25th, 2013. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped with a black pickguard to Musician's Friend.

I just bought Reflex with a serial number of G73758 in white. Curious of DOB and where it was originally shipped to. Also, it has crome covered HH pickups...wonder if they were stock. Thanks!

This Reflex was completed on January 23rd, 2015. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped with the chrome pickup covers to Amazon.

Hi and new to the forum. Can you please help date my silhouette special? Looks like the serial number is G18523; however, the “G” could possibly be a 6. Also possible estimated cost, when it was new. Thanks!

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on February 1st, 2002. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. This would have sold new in stores for about $1,095.00 at that time.

Production Date and estimate cost when new.......... Ernie Ball Music Man LUKE G09532

This Luke was completed on April 27th, 2000. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It would have sold new in stores for around $1,120.00 at that time.

Hi I'd like to know the year of my MM Axis Supersport
serial:G20552
Thanks
PETER

This Axis Super Sport was completed on July 2nd, 2002. The color is Trans Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello, what is the production date of my Monarchy Majesty serial # M04575?

This Majesty Monarchy was completed on April 19th, 2017. The color is Imperial Blue with the Ebony fretboard.

Hi, I have a Music Man Axis serial number G10312. What's its birthday?

This Axis was completed on May 18th, 2000. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Albert Lee HH G61797

This Albert Lee HH was completed on January 17th, 2012. The color is Trans Walnut with the all Rosewood neck.

r.97501

sorry but also posted on bass thread
trying to find info on EBMM albert lee SN 97501
Thanks!

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
sorry but also posted on bass thread
trying to find info on EBMM albert lee SN 97501
Thanks!

This Albert Lee was completed on March 22nd, 1996. The color is coming up as "Special" which just means it was something outside of our standard production offerings at that time, but there are no notes as to what it is.

Axis G94415

This Axis was completed on May 2nd, 2019. The color is Balboa Blue Flame with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Majesty Monarchy Black Knight - SN M11445

This Monarchy Majesty was completed on April 25th, 2019. The color is Black Knight with the Ebony fretboard.

Muldoon

This Albert Lee HH was completed on January 17th, 2012. The color is Trans Walnut with the all Rosewood neck.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Last edited:

r.97501

Albert Lee 97501

Thanks Joel. The Albert Lee just has a clear coat over natural wood. Would that have been a "special"?
Thanks

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Albert Lee 97501

Thanks Joel. The Albert Lee just has a clear coat over natural wood. Would that have been a "special"?
Thanks

The database doesn't specify if it was natural, but that would have been outside of the standard offerings in the 90s for this model.

What is the DOB of my Stingray, please? Serial No. B027513.
Cheers

This one is not coming up in the database. It may be an early Ernie Ball. The serial number database, didn't come around until the late 1980s so we don't have records of the pre or early Ernie Ball instruments. You can check the neck pocket for a date. Or there is a good reference website to compare to similar serials, - Serials EB Sting Ray 4

Steve Morse G72614
I LOVE this guitar!

This Steve Morse was completed on June 18th, 2015. the color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

4SG

No date for b027513

This one is not coming up in the database. It may be an early Ernie Ball. The serial number database, didn't come around until the late 1980s so we don't have records of the pre or early Ernie Ball instruments. You can check the neck pocket for a date. Or there is a good reference website to compare to similar serials, - Serials EB Sting Ray 4

Thanks. The headstock says both Ernie Ball and "StingRay" (as opposed to "StringRay Bass") so I was thinking it might not be that early. Maybe it's a later model with a pre-EB bridge? I'll get the neck off today and see what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom