• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc.ctj5150

I have a Sterling SN: B012142 that I would like to get details for. Also, what is the history of the 5 bolt neck with sculpted heel? Thanks!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi everyone,
MM Luke Serial #G12652, thank you!

This Luke was completed on November 22nd, 2004. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

E77758 please and thank you

This StingRay HH was completed on December 22nd, 2010. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

I have a Sterling SN: B012142 that I would like to get details for. Also, what is the history of the 5 bolt neck with sculpted heel? Thanks!

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different? We do not have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. We began using 5 bolt neck plates on guitars in 1991. It was first used on basses with the release of the Sterling in 1993.

Hi!
I have two sterling basses and i'd like to know more information of them. Serials are F03029 and F03665. Thanks!

F03029 - This Sterling was completed on October 5th, 2000. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

F03665 - This Sterling was completed on March 1st, 2001. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck.

HuffTrybe

Original owner, Stingray #E17903

Was told a few things re the build and order, curious if they can be verified. thanks!

AxelSpiky

Hi, I got a Sterling USA serial number D07578, Can you tell me more about my bass? Especially the year of production and the reference, is it a Sterling 4 ? Axel, from France.

Last edited:

Sergei

Hello!
I'd like to know more information of MUSIC MAN StingRay 4 serial number E17971 (where made, model year). Thanks!

Lukasz9511

Hello.
I would like to find out the DOB of my Ernie Ball Musicman Sting Ray 4.
The serial number is E17524.
Thank You!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Original owner, Stingray #E17903

Was told a few things re the build and order, curious if they can be verified. thanks!

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 13th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Hi, got a stingray 5 serial number E87235, Can you tell me more about my bass? Regards from france

This StingRay 5 was completed on July 3rd, 2012. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Hi!
I have JP6 G29513. Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on October 4th, 2005. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock.

Hi, I got a Sterling USA serial number D07578, Can you tell me more about my bass? Especially the year of production and the reference, is it a Sterling 4 ? Axel, from France.

This Sterling was completed on October 22nd, 1997. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello!
I'd like to know more information of MUSIC MAN StingRay 4 serial number E17971 (where made, model year). Thanks!

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

I just purchased a used blue Bongo 6HH. The serial number is: F28200.

Can you tell me the build info please?

Thanks.

This Bongo 6 HH was completed on November 21st, 2011. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

I have a SR09817 Sterling Ray 35 active pup natural, ash.
Cheers!

We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Hello.
I would like to find out the DOB of my Ernie Ball Musicman Sting Ray 4.
The serial number is E17524.
Thank You!

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 27th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I dont know. This number was listed in the description (ebay.com).

Yea as Bert mentioned, it's most likely a StingRay EX based on the photos in the ad. Those are authentic Ernie Ball Music Man StingRays. We sent the parts to our distributor in Japan for final setup so the serials were never logged into our database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom