• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi! I have two MM:
An EB Musicman Stingray Slo Special that says "CUSTOM MADE" in the neckplate, the serial is E72401, It's red, Rosewood fretboard and the body is definitely Ash (By it's weight).

And a Bongo HS with piezo in Egyptian Smoke, the serial is F10457 Cheers!

Really appreciate the info, Thanks in advance!

E72401 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 20th, 2009. The color is Hot Rod Red with the Slo Special neck and Rosewood fretboard.

F10457 - This Bongo 4 HS with piezo was completed on September 23rd, 2004. The color is Egyptian Smoke with the Rosewood fretboard.

basshista

Hi. I would like to know year, original color of the body and the pickguard for my stingray 5 serial 50533. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello! Could you give me info about this stingray, E51332, Thank you!

This StingRay HS was completed on February 21st, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Hi! What can you tell me about a StingRay with the serial no. E64451?

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 14th, 2008. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hi. I would like to know year, original color of the body and the pickguard for my stingray 5 serial 50533. Thanks!!

This StingRay 5 was completed on March 13th, 1989. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. The pickguard information did not start getting imported to the database until the year 2000 for each instrument so we do not have record of what this shipped with. Trans Red finishes were most commonly shipped with the black pickguard though.

Hello,

i would like to know more about this stingray classic

Serial:

B054299

Thanks

This StingRay Classic was completed on May 17th, 2012. The color is Retro Burst with the birdseye Maple neck.

dperos

Hi Guys! Can I please gave the DOB and the specs (woods, pickup model etc) of a Music Man Stingray with a serial 37487 on the bridge (no characters).

Thank you very much!

Marc Day

I own a Stingray serial number E20213 in translucent teal with rosewood fingerboard.
DOB please anyone?

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello! I have a Sterling #F13402. Thank you!!

This Sterling was completed on August 2nd, 2005. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hi Guys! Can I please gave the DOB and the specs (woods, pickup model etc) of a Music Man Stingray with a serial 37487 on the bridge (no characters).

Thank you very much!

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 4th, 1993. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 3EQ pickup. We used a mix of Ash, Alder and Poplar for the body wood on the StingRays in the 90s. The serial number database doesn't specify the body wood information for each instrument, but black finishes were most commonly Poplar.

I own a Stingray serial number E20213 in translucent teal with rosewood fingerboard.
DOB please anyone?

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 17th, 2001. The color is Trans Teal. It originally shipped with the Maple neck & fretboard.

Orcio

Hello, I'd like to get some info on Jp6 with serial G40331. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi there - Sterling 4H - F14309. Thanks!

This Sterling HS was completed on February 17th, 2006. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

My instrument DOB for backplate #
B086459 please. Thank you

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Hi! greetings from Mexico, my bass have this serial number 46959, I hope you can help me.
Thank you!

This Sterling was completed on October 25th, 1995. The color is Natural Velvet with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello, the serial number of Stingray 5 is E72070. I will appreciate any info. thanks!

This StingRay 5 was completed on March 5th, 2009. The color is Black with the all Rosewood neck.

I have a 5 string stingray. Serial: E33087.

What can you tell me?

This StingRay 5 was completed on August 20th, 2002. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Hello, I'd like to get some info on Jp6 with serial G40331. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

Answered in the guitar thread

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Would love to know the info for E27566 - Thanks!

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 20th, 2001. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

Greetings,
Please provide details for Ernie Ball Sabre bass, Serial # 25386. Thank you!

This Sabre was completed on April 15th, 1987. We do not have the color or neck information on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom