• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Boy_Narf

Hello everyone,

Been on the hunt for an unlined, single pickup, solid body fretless for a few years now and I keep coming back to check on MM. I found this page from a google search:

StingRay | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

It's allowing me to select fretless options but I believe it's an out of date page as I can't find it from the main site. All the colors are also listed as "discontinued".

Are there any fretless Stingray options in 2021? I've been hunting Canada wide for a few years now and they never seem to come up.

Thanks,

N4860

Hello everyone,

Been on the hunt for an unlined, single pickup, solid body fretless for a few years now and I keep coming back to check on MM. I found this page from a google search:

StingRay | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

It's allowing me to select fretless options but I believe it's an out of date page as I can't find it from the main site. All the colors are also listed as "discontinued".

Are there any fretless Stingray options in 2021? I've been hunting Canada wide for a few years now and they never seem to come up.

Thanks,

Where in Canada are you located? I have a Stingray Special fretless with an unlined neck that I've considered selling.

Golem

Yeah, that's the one. I'm in Ontario though so a bit of a ways away from Alberta.
So, Canada is bigger than Texas ?!?!? Who’d a thunk it !

I’ve moved into a smaller home, may cull some MMs. No special editions, no final decisions yet and not knowing whether you’re still on the hunt.

I’m only three hours from Canada, but that would be French Canada. Big place ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom